• The KillerFrogs

Okie State v Tulsa “Postponed”

steelfrog

Tier 1
There was an outbreak among NCST athletes that was linked to a frat party that some of the athletes went to.

Steel's guess is that bars, parties etc have to be pretty much the worst situations for spreading the covid.

As usual, frats and sororities continue to do stupid things.

YA

There was an outbreak among NCST athletes that was linked to a frat party that some of the athletes went to.

Steel's guess is that bars, parties etc have to be pretty much the worst situations for spreading the covid.

As usual, frats and sororities continue to do stupid things.
Someone didn’t get a bid and is still bitter.

ticketfrog123

Someone didn’t get a bid and is still bitter.

Other schools have expelled students for hosting parties. TCU FSL is a weak organization that will never hand out any discipline in a timely manner.

you seem a bit out of the loop on FSL if this is your first thought.

HFrog1999

Let the students party

giphy.gif

ShreveFrog

LaTech says they were doing fine until Hurricane Laura knocked out power and forced players into different quarters. Also some families from the harder hit south came up.

YA

Other schools have expelled students for hosting parties. TCU FSL is a weak organization that will never hand out any discipline in a timely manner.

you seem a bit out of the loop on FSL if this is your first thought.
First thought?

I’m a Phi Delt from the early 1990’s

ticketfrog123

First thought?

I’m a Phi Delt from the early 1990’s

I assumed you hadn’t been in Greek life this decade or have a child who was Greek at TCU in a similar timeline.

maybe @tcumaniac will share stories but there are certain fraternities that have/had a much longer leash than others.