• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Peacefrog

Degenerate
He is a known liar about things important and trivial. Does he lie about everything, surely not. Does he lie about about many things, indeed he does.

We’ve had some real idiots as President, Trump isn’t the first. It’s less his stupidity than his lying, cheating, whoring that makes him simply ineligible to be President. Is he an ego maniac who would make himself king? He absolutely would, which is less on him than it is on the GOP and the American people.
Go back and read the first sentence and the last sentence in my last post.

Chongo94

Try this instead: https://www.cbp.gov/border-security/along-us-borders/border-wall-system

The sections in red certainly look to be more than 3 miles...

Yeah, if you actually take the time to click upon the sections, you’ll notice how many are listed as pre-construction, under construction, or complete. You’ll notice, should you take the time to do so, that the vast majority of the wall on the link you posted is under construction or in per-construction thus, again, the mileage you are asserting as to having been completed is wrong.

Now, maybe it eventually gets built to those proportions but it certainly hasn’t been built to them yet.

FinanceFrog

The problem is equating anything Trump says with a particular group of people. Just because we don't cower under our beds thinking about getting sick doesn't mean we love Trump and follow his every word. I would guess that even the overwhelming majority of people who voted for Trump (and will vote for him again) take very little to nothing out of his public statements on anything and certainly not COVID.

I personally actually have a doctor that I consult regarding health matters so I don't look to the President or any other politician for advice on health related issues.

it’s interesting that so many apparently support a president where they don’t believe what he says or won’t listen to what he says. i couldn’t imagine viewing a leader that way. it’s amazing that otherwise logical people think this way.

additionally- if a president has to be an expert on something before he can be listened to then we can never listen to any president. this criteria would make it impossible to ever judge a presidency.

Wexahu

it’s interesting that so many apparently support a president where they don’t believe what he says or won’t listen to what he says. i couldn’t imagine viewing a leader that way. it’s amazing that otherwise logical people think this way.

additionally- if a president has to be an expert on something before he can be listened to then we can never listen to any president. this criteria would make it impossible to ever judge a presidency.

We have two choices.

Pharm Frog

You’re the only one I know that has ever thought this.

Then you really should get out more. But to be fair a number of his campaign promises came true after the election and before his inauguration and his promise to serve only one term took about four years longer to come true.