• The KillerFrogs

Sad news on 2314

Spike

I want to apologize up-front, because I navigate between present and past tense.

Tony and I have been close, inner circle friends for 37 years.
His sister, and another mutual friend had kept me up-to-date, since this situation started.
We all saw things were progressing positively, and I'd already planned on chewing him out a little, when he returned to FW.
My mutual friend called me yesterday, late in the afternoon, but I missed the call - when I saw he called, you get that "uh oh, but maybe good news" vibe.
Before I called him back, Tony's sister called, and when I answered, I immediately knew this was not good.
Little catches me off guard, but this call did.....I was fully expecting him to be coming back to FW.

Tony is simply a good dude.......simple as that, just a GOOD dude.
He'll be GREATLY missed, by me and my 2 kids.

Damn

He spoke highly of you, and mentioned you frequently.

BABYFACE

Perhaps here and there.....
I did talk a lot *^%# back in my younger days, then I grew older and wiser
I do not know if you remember me but we met probably about 8-10 years ago. Tailgating I believe for a TCU baseball game if my memory is correct.

Both of my daughters also went thru Aledo ISD. Last one graduated this Spring.

sketchy

I do not know if you remember me but we met probably about 8-10 years ago. Tailgating I believe for a TCU baseball game if my memory is correct.

Both of my daughters also went thru Aledo ISD. Last one graduated this Spring.

I do indeed, and I remember that.....seems ages ago.
And my oldest just graduated this year.....and my youngest just started 10th.
Being a single dad with 2 teen girls is just a joy :mad: :D

BABYFACE

I do indeed, and I remember that.....seems ages ago.
And my oldest just graduated this year.....and my youngest just started 10th.
Being a single dad with 2 teen girls is just a joy :mad: :D

No doubt. My divorce was finalized at the end of February. About 20 months after when the Ex wanted a divorce. The girls chose me and so she moved out. That was right before both girls started 11th and 12th grade respectively.