• The KillerFrogs

Souleymane Doumbia Commits to MBB

Skip Jansen

hope i didn't come across too negative about kevin,

i really like how hard he plays and i don't think the frogs use him nearly enough down low because when he pins a defender on his hip it is over, but i think he is wasted setting picks 18 feet out where he basically offers no offensive threat and allows his defender to lag back

I agree. You have to match the proper PG with Kev for the ball screen action to be effective. The PG HAS to be able to score at all three levels or teams will just 'Ice and Drop' like most opponents did last year. Hopefully things are different this coming season.

Skip Jansen

Samuel is tough inside. He plays with power not finesse. It is great if your big man can do both, but if I have to chose, I will take power under the basket.

I like power as well. Power + Skill is even better. I think Kev is under appreciated for some reason. I think most people just want to see someone who can catch and score in a traditional sense. There just aren't any of those type players around anymore. Of course, you can't be that type of player and shoot under 50% from the FT line.

BABYFACE

I like power as well. Power + Skill is even better. I think Kev is under appreciated for some reason. I think most people just want to see someone who can catch and score in a traditional sense. There just aren't any of those type players around anymore. Of course, you can't be that type of player and shoot under 50% from the FT line.

Very true.

Skip Jansen

You just can’t have a big guy who isn’t a offensive player. Teams like the Rockets are going horizontal using guys who are able to guard multiple positions. Height is important but one dimensional height is a hindrance.

I just hope Souleymane can help us be a more complete team, especially on the offensive end.

Some very good points there Farm.

Delray Frog

I don't even think Alok is playing anywhere now, which says a lot. By all accounts, this new kid is a great student, great teammate and really works hard to get better. Navarro has a good program going in Corsicana and he is an excellent get for the Frogs. Very excited to see him in purple! Go Frogs!!

helcap