• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

FinanceFrog

Back in February we were told this would last a few weeks. Give us time to flatten the curve and stock up on masks so our hospitals won't be overrun. "We" said okay. This makes "logical sense"... we will go along. It has never stopped since. It keeps getting doubled down and more. I don't know the TCU AD or Administrators, but I know the type and this bunch fits the profile perfectly. The only reason we've gotten this far is outside pressure on them to play football. They are scared and weak in the face of a crisis. It's nothing personal toward them. They have plenty of company across the nation, and that cover is part of their problem.

we were also told in feb that this was a hoax that would magically disappear.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
here’s a montage where he calls it a hoax and says it’ll disappear in april. so I don’t know what I’m peddling other than trumps exact words. I’m just stating facts - not sure why you are so triggered by it.

Have you ever stopped to wonder just who it was that told the President these bits of information? You know, a close advisor whose baliwick is Infectious Diseases? You know, a guy who said the very same things in January and basically blew it off?

Yes, you know exactly who I'm talking about. And, why the little sack of crap is still on the job is amazing...

tyler durden

Tyler Durden
He isn’t a troll. He’s just a fake persona made up by a some dude sitting around in his underwear eating two day old donuts. His stories are made up and contradictory. Better to just ignore the little man.
Not any more fake than a man who calls himself “Peacefrog”. I do generally wear underwear under my clothes, so you’ve got me there I guess. Not a baked sweets kind of guy, though. Can’t think of a single story I’ve made up that’s been posted since I started reading/posting over 20 years ago.

But your passionate replies has me convinced that you have a long-simmering crush on ol’ Tyler Durden, which is adorable to be honest.

CountryFrog

The problem is equating anything Trump says with a particular group of people. Just because we don't cower under our beds thinking about getting sick doesn't mean we love Trump and follow his every word. I would guess that even the overwhelming majority of people who voted for Trump (and will vote for him again) take very little to nothing out of his public statements on anything and certainly not COVID.

I personally actually have a doctor that I consult regarding health matters so I don't look to the President or any other politician for advice on health related issues.

Paint It Purple

And your video fails to prove your false premise. In fact it “perfectly” disproves your assertion. Democrat / media attack based on a false premise that they repeat often enough that you and they believe because you want to. Burning looting rioters = peaceful protesters. Some people believe statues are not bad...some believe tear down. Both sides have good people = racist. Democrat buy a fake intelligence dossier and Clinton loses = Trump Russia. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can’t fool all of the people all of the time.

Here, I’ll predict your next big lie. Trump wins electoral college in a landslide = Biden refuses to concede = Media: Trump cheated.

Sad that America has come to this, and sadly I am afraid that the coup perps will prevail. If so in 10-15 years it will end badly.