• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

steelfrog

Tier 1
scheiss it...I've lived too much of my life vicariously through people with exponentially more talent than me for what? Bragging rights at the water cooler? I have more time for myself and my family. It's embarrassing when I look back at what I put off for this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I've been living my best life since March. Foolishly I thought CFB would change things. God, family, community. That's all that matters. These little gladiator games are kid's stuff.
This is FACT.

what is CFB? It’s entertainment. That’s it. Nothing more. We have our work life and our leisure life. Liedure life can be taken up with reading, watching tv, mastervating, hiking, playing sports, swimming, having sex, farting, stuffing your face, drinking innumerable forms of alcohol—steel could go on. Point is, without cfb or even any sports, meh...

HFrog1999

scheiss this. scheiss it all. This is [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. Adios America.

ron-swanson-gif.gif

Eight

Dangit, that means SMU gets to keep the iron skilket another year.

oh, wait. I forgot that I couldn’t care less.

academy carries them for those who really care

i want max to start against Iowa state so we will have a new conspiracy to discuss instead of this election crap that got old 20 years ago

Strat Frog

Challenging task for all those at the university who are directly engaged with the laborious tasks and details that this virus has created: testing, statistics, media messaging, socialization, and coordination of a decision-making across the university and athletic department. If you’ve ever worked at a large employer where facts, disparate opinions, decision making, and media messaging must be coordinated and quickly distilled to arrive at a mutually agreed-upon approach, then you know that this is not a simple situation. Good job by all who were involved here; you’re due for an adult beverage tonight.

LisaLT

This is FACT.

what is CFB? It’s entertainment. That’s it. Nothing more. We have our work life and our leisure life. Liedure life can be taken up with reading, watching tv, mastervating, hiking, playing sports, swimming, having sex, farting, stuffing your face, drinking innumerable forms of alcohol—steel could go on. Point is, without cfb or even any sports, meh...
But how much mastervating can one really do??

LSU Game Attendee

This is FACT.

Rescind that “meh”. All that other stuff is better when there’s football.