• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Strat Frog

1. Prayers for the players and ‘support staff’ that they be asymptomatic or minimally symptomatic at worst, and that none experience difficulties now or in the future due to the virus. Get well soon.
  2. If we have that many people contracting the virus, then TCU did the responsible thing by cancelling the game and should be applauded for it.
  3. Worth pondering the ‘false positives’ narrative, as that as been discussed even at the pro level, but presume TCU felt confident in its results before making this type of announcement.
  4. Don’t miss playing SMU whatsoever; it’s a loser of a game for us, and highly questionable if it’s even a two-way rivalry these days. If SMU can get its program to a consistent point over a period of years, with continuity at the head coach position, then we’ll see.

TCUdirtbag

New fun Friday news dump from TCU. A vender that processes donations has been hacked. They are saying no compromised information was lost, but the potential is there for donors to have their personal information that could been stolen.

2020 hits keep coming

Here’s a July article about it. https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2020/07/31/us-institutions-affected-blackbaud-cyberattack

Since the article in July, it’s come out that basically every big US college was hit. It really isn’t a big deal. Names, addresses, phone numbers. Not financial data.

Mean Purple

HFrog1999

I’m getting drunk tonight

Has nothing to do with this news

Just letting y’all know in case I make some weird posts

giphy.gif

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
There is zero doubt if as many players tested positive that are rumored someone perhaps a large segment of team broke protocol. Kids will be kids but what a bunch of idiots. It’s disappointing TCU had to be that team. If it wasn’t for bad TCU news there would be no news at all.
What makes you think TCU is the only team with issues?

scheiss it...I've lived too much of my life vicariously through people with exponentially more talent than me for what? Bragging rights at the water cooler? I have more time for myself and my family. It's embarrassing when I look back at what I put off for this [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ]. I've been living my best life since March. Foolishly I thought CFB would change things. God, family, community. That's all that matters. These little gladiator games are kid's stuff.