• The KillerFrogs

Marcel Brooks

Not good.

Was supposed to have heard by last Tuesday if he was to be cleared to play this season.

Hopefully he can play next season. He isn't even registered on FROG CALLS (he does not have a student Email account - which all students have to have) on the Tcu website now.

He is practicing but not sure he will play this year now. Next year he will.

OmniscienceFrog

Not good.

Was supposed to have heard by last Tuesday if he was to be cleared to play this season.

Hopefully he can play next season. He isn't even registered on FROG CALLS (he does not have a student Email account - which all students have to have) on the Tcu website now.

He is practicing but not sure he will play this year now. Next year he will.
Oh Scooter, you're so good at talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Typical post from you. USELESS as usual !!

I am just saying BROOKS is not on FROG CALLS. Go check it yourself. He has no TCU Email account and every other player on the team has one and it is required of every student.

Has nothing to do with the sides of my mouth, dummy. Go check it out yourself and make your own conclusions about that.

And......registration deadline for TCU classes has come and gone. Do your own math. I don't know what is going on with BROOKS but there isn't a very good explanation as to why he isn't registered, why he does not have a required Email acct and why he isn't even listed as a student on FROG CALLS.

I don't have an answer to that, but it is definitely weird at this late a date.

Oh Scooter, you're so good at talking out of both sides of your mouth.

Armadillo

He isn't even registered on FROG CALLS (he does not have a student Email account - which all students have to have) on the Tcu website now.

giphy.gif

I am just saying BROOKS is not on FROG CALLS. Go check it yourself. He has no TCU Email account and every other player on the team has one and it is required of every student.

Has nothing to do with the sides of my mouth, dummy. Go check it out yourself and make your own conclusions about that.

And......registration deadline for TCU classes has come and gone. Do your own math. I don't know what is going on with BROOKS but there isn't a very good explanation as to why he isn't registered, why he does not have a required Email acct and why he isn't even listed as a student on FROG CALLS.

WA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAHA

Mean Purple

This aged well ...

OmniscienceFrog

In one paragraph you say he may get to play next year and in the next paragraph you say he will play next year. That is the definition of talking out of both sides of your mouth you scheissing idiot.