• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

Mean Purple

Read the article on 247, he explains the big 12 protocols in regards to this situation. You basically have to play the game if you have 53 non covid players and at least one person backup for each field position. I believe TCU has 100 kids on the team or so. Do the math.
Yikes. That's a lot of rona.

Mean Purple

Read the article on 247, he explains the big 12 protocols in regards to this situation. You basically have to play the game if you have 53 non covid players and at least one person backup for each field position. I believe TCU has 100 kids on the team or so. Do the math.
Do they count the 2s on the two deep as a backup?

allclearforfrogs

I had purchased a monthly streaming subscription for the main purposes of being able to watch football live at home in the fall. I went ahead and cancelled due to all the uncertainty of this season. After TCU announced it's schedule I considered re-purchasing but chose to wait until things got closer. Now, I'm glad I did. I plan to re-new but not until the MORNING OF our first scheduled game.

AroundWorldFrog

There are reportedly positions where there is only one healthy player. But given the high incidence of false positives, wouldn't you test again to make sure?

TRF51

I guess it was smart what UNC did by going all online when they did. I really wanted this game and I am still shocked our team is the one team lacking the discipline to follow protocols. Kids will be kids, I get it. But, if we are the only team that this happens to, that will be telling on how the team is not buying in.

Mean Purple

I guess it was smart what UNC did by going all online when they did. I really wanted this game and I am still shocked our team is the one team lacking the discipline to follow protocols. Kids will be kids, I get it. But, if we are the only team that this happens to, that will be telling on how the team is not buying in.
Wish I could agree, but after the past couple of years of drama, I am not shocked that it was TCU that screwed the pooch.

jake102

Way to set the example TCU. Watch everyone else play without issue. Soon we will find out some of the players were out partying or doing something they were not suppose to be doing. This should count as a loss. If you have 100 kids and can’t field a 53 man roster you have issues.

The secrecy of the program pays huge dividends again! Totally necessary

TooColdU

1bc45c15fafb2331ae507c16a68c75b9.gif

There is zero doubt if as many players tested positive that are rumored someone perhaps a large segment of team broke protocol. Kids will be kids but what a bunch of idiots. It’s disappointing TCU had to be that team. If it wasn’t for bad TCU news there would be no news at all.