• The KillerFrogs

SMU game cancelled

YA

I literally just got off the phone with American Airlines an hour ago and changed my flight to get back for the game.

Wexahu

Re-arranging anything for a game this season is a terrible idea. I know you're trying your best, but football is going to be a disaster this year.

It’s why I’m having trouble caring much about it. Season will be so bastardized anyway so it’s hard to get excited. Anyway, I hope they can get something in and make a little TV money.

jake102

It’s why I’m having trouble caring much about it. Season will be so bastardized anyway so it’s hard to get excited. Anyway, I hope they can get something in and make a little TV money.

yeah - holistically I don't care much either. However I am extremely excited to see our new RB core, Brooks, and safety play. I also think if it's a total disaster you don't renew Cumbie.

ECM

You're a troll and should be banned from this site, but it's bush league TCU isn't forced to play the game with whoever is available. If I was SMU I would have held TCU's feet to the fire
LOL. I don’t think attempting to force a team to play a previously scheduled game in the current environment with COVID concerns would be a wise move, PR or otherwise.