• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

LisaLT

SC is the UT of the West Coast.
1) Huge recruiting advantage that they manage to turn Chicken Salad into Chicken [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] every year.
2) T-shirt fans galore
3) The Masoleum/Figueroa Flophouse they play in
4) The bandwagoners ready to claim Natl Championship after their first win.

Ketchup and Mustard or Caca Orange? Same [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], different smell.
Lol I do hate that coliseum. No shade anywhere!

HFrog1999

Reminder, this is no longer appropriate

1767886779-lattimer-alvin-mack-spitting-o.gif

Frog-in-law1995

In HS/college we had a big group that gathered at one guy’s house every Sunday to watch football, drink beer and play poker/dominoes. Basically noon-midnight every single Sunday of every fall. One guy I guess fancied himself as a bit of a trend setter and showed up one day wearing eye black, a breathe right nose strip and a football mouthpiece. Pretty sure he thought it would catch on and we’d all be doing it soon. Quite possibly the stupidest thing I’d ever seen. We gave him endless [ Finebaum ] over it. The next week, he left the nose thing at home. Week after, the mouthpiece as well. By week 3 he was back to normal.

Feels like the Big 10 and Pac 12 are in that same boat. They’ll come around. But we’ll always still laugh at them for that time they thought we’d follow their dumb lead. Maybe we’ll even get to post pictures of it on Facebook 30 years later and embarrass them all over again.

...brb

HG73

Michigan governess allowing high school football, Ohio already practicing. If the high schools make it through the season the Big10 and PAC will be bankrupted by lawsuits. From everybody.