• The KillerFrogs

P A announcer

Fort Frog

Will the P A announcer say in a loud voice. AND ITS THIRD DOWN!! At the top of his voice with hardly anyone in the stadium? Just wondering how much things will try and be kept the same!

Armadillo

Will the P A announcer say in a loud voice. AND ITS THIRD DOWN!! At the top of his voice with hardly anyone in the stadium? Just wondering how much things will try and be kept the same!

He better!!!! I love that. Defines the Patterson era defense. My kiddo loves it more.

If MLB can pipe in fake crowd noises, then we can surely get AND ITS THIRD DOWN!

On third down of course.

HFrog12

He better!!!! I love that. Defines the Patterson era defense. My kiddo loves it more.

If MLB can pipe in fake crowd noises, then we can surely get AND ITS THIRD DOWN!

On third down of course.

I love the third down call from the PA! I have a love hate with the subsequent 3 finger wag. I think it looks cool but too many fans seem to think that has some effect and simply wave 3 fingers instead of yelling also.

Frozen Frog

The current PA has grown on me, but I loved the old one from the 90s. He was monotone, and one of the best I had ever heard. I can still hear him say "LaDainian Tomlinson on the carry," as he broke one for 80 yards. He let the game describe itself. There are so many PA people that just try to overbuild the hype, and it gets annoying. The game becomes about them.

I also love Brian Estridge's "Hit the horn!" call.

HFrog1999

To make up for the small crowds, the volume will be turned up to 11. You’ll be able to hear the 3rd down call in the mid cities.

tumblr_inline_mjzgvrh7Uv1qz4rgp.gif

4 Oaks Frog

I believe our band announcer has been wearing a mask for years.
Sam Bogart. He was my and Scott’s Announcing teacher at TCU. I graduated in 73’, and Sam wasn’t a young man then. That is the year he got the gig as the Band announcer. I believe Sam is in his 90s. He now sounds a lot like Mr. Burns from the Simpsons.
GO FROGS!
BEAT MY LITTLE PONIES!
Spit Blood ~~<~<and fok baylor!!