• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

Mean Purple

That's not true. I am surrounded by SC fans in my neighborhood and they are livid. Of course many are rich republicans so maybe that has something to do with their being teed off.
I know some UCLA, Oregon and Arizona State fans. They tell me a lot of their fans are upset. Don't know if any players have made any public pleas.

Mean Purple

Pac 12 is getting what they deserve. They haven't been relevant for a while and politics has infiltrated their athletics.

That being said - there's few things I like better than Pac 12 after dark. Sadly I haven't been able to stay up past 11pm in last two years, but if you are able, it's about as good as it gets.
I will hate not watching PAC 12 after dark. Those are usually some wild games.

jake102

Yes, agreed. Back in the day I loved starting the day with the Big 10 and Big 12 11ams, move onto afternoon SEC games, and then primetime night game. And then when you think it's all over, AZ State vs Oregon at 9:30 or something, scoring 100 points

That's peak college football

Mean Purple

Yes, agreed. Back in the day I loved starting the day with the Big 10 and Big 12 11ams, move onto afternoon SEC games, and then primetime night game. And then when you think it's all over, AZ State vs Oregon at 9:30 or something, scoring 100 points

That's peak college football
And then try and fall asleep after watching 5 lead changes in the last 8 minutes of play.

Casey T

Pac 12 is getting what they deserve. They haven't been relevant for a while and politics has infiltrated their athletics.

That being said - there's few things I like better than Pac 12 after dark. Sadly I haven't been able to stay up past 11pm in last two years, but if you are able, it's about as good as it gets.

I have a hard time staying up past halftime of those games. They’re great though and some have been wild.

This fall was about to be my first living in Pacific time and I was pumped for 9am starts and 11pm ends. Guess I’ll have to wait another year unfortunately

DubaiFrog

My firstborn came in August last year and had a hell of time learning to sleep the first couple months, and I became a big Pac 12 after dark fan. My wife was always puzzled why i'd volunteer for the 1st middle of the night feeding only on Saturday nights, until she caught me wide awake at 1am in the living room catching the 4th quarter of some shootout between a couple of sub .500 Pac 12 teams one weekend.

InstaFrog

Like it or not, USC is considered a top 5 blue blood program.
SC is the UT of the West Coast.
1) Huge recruiting advantage that they manage to turn Chicken Salad into Chicken [ Finebaum ] every year.
2) T-shirt fans galore
3) The Masoleum/Figueroa Flophouse they play in
4) The bandwagoners ready to claim Natl Championship after their first win.

Ketchup and Mustard or Caca Orange? Same [ Finebaum ], different smell.

BABYFACE

SC is the UT of the West Coast.
1) Huge recruiting advantage that they manage to turn Chicken Salad into Chicken [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] every year.
2) T-shirt fans galore
3) The Masoleum/Figueroa Flophouse they play in
4) The bandwagoners ready to claim Natl Championship after their first win.

Ketchup and Mustard or Caca Orange? Same [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ], different smell.

USC is a private university.