• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

LisaLT

You know, until you brought it up, I had forgotten all about the PAC. Again...
lol - i get it, but we had a game vs. CAL which I would like to have seen happen, and there are some decent programs out here. The pack has not performed well as of late, but if that is the only measure of a good program we are in BIG trouble. USC has a big following in football. Before the NFL franchises moved back to LA, that was the ONLY football to follow (well UCLA too, but not on the same level). People out here that I know (SC alums) are none too happy about no football.

LisaLT

I know its easy to make fun of the Pac-12, but believe me, no one I know who follows this conference is happy with the decision not to play. If you are a college football fan and an alumni or student from one of these universities, I'm sure they are going to feel the absence in a few weeks when the other power 5 start up.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I know its easy to make fun of the Pac-12, but believe me, no one I know who follows this conference is happy with the decision not to play. If you are a college football fan and an alumni or student from one of these universities, I'm sure they are going to feel the absence in a few weeks when the other power 5 start up.
It really isn't fair to be kicking them around so, but it's so easy!

I do wonder just how much this lockdown will affect the cohesion of the Conference itself. Re-Alignment looks a lot better from the view of the AZ schools, CO and UT.

Poaching. It ain't just for eggs...

cdsfrog

Oregon fans are livid. As are USC fans.

Washington fans are angry and happy. Fearful or reverting back to 1 win seasons without their best coach in ages.

WIN

Mean P, I understand what you are saying, I was shooting down Tyler’s response to my question.

No doubt government affects our lives. I vote. But what I will not do is live or die on the vine for politics. For some here, their whole life revolves around politics. That isn’t healthy. Not for an individual or society as a whole. That’s my point.

What, you vote? How old fashion. You want to make a change "peaceful protesting" is the way to go.

Moose Stuff

Well maybe some of them will think twice about who they vote for (on all levels) moving forward.

jake102

Pac 12 is getting what they deserve. They haven't been relevant for a while and politics has infiltrated their athletics.

That being said - there's few things I like better than Pac 12 after dark. Sadly I haven't been able to stay up past 11pm in last two years, but if you are able, it's about as good as it gets.

Bob Sugar

4dkzjc.jpg

CardFrog

As long as Hawaii has a season I am happy. Many many times I get on the rainbows at 2:00 am to catch the hook so i don't have to pay the man and live to fight another day.