• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Purp

Tbh, I don't think Gallo would be that big of a loss. He's Chris Davis 2.0.
I'm with you here. I've said it for years. Difference is Gallo is a better defender and I think his upside at the plate is greater, but I'm not ready for the organization to spend 5- years waiting for the potential to materialize.

Odor should have been gone long ago. Can't imagine he's worth much, if anything, anymore.

Really hope JD doesn't whiff in the off-season. The fire sale only works if you win big in free agency the next off-season and your young guys develop quickly. I do like some of those young pieces.

Mean Purple

So, up at a ranch to the north of here over the weekend. clinic at an equine arena. A friend and I are sitting outside the arena chatting and one of the youngsters there sees a rabbit. As would be expected, a couple of the moms gather some other little kids to see the bunny.

This goes on for about 5 minutes. Moms making the little tykes be quiet and stay back so they can watch one of nature's wonders, yada yada.

Then, as if we were in some beer commercial, a hawk dives down and takes off with the pair of slippers. Kids are crying, moms are trying to reel it all back in.
And without missing a beat, my friend looks at me, and in his best Ron Swanson says, "nature is amazing."

tcudoc

Overheard in the OR today:
Male surgeon: men can be such jerks. And it’s all because of that one chromosome. The worst chromosome of all.
Other male surgeon: well I am pretty proud of my Y chromosome.
First male surgeon: yeah, all three of them...

It was a pretty good burn.
#geneticsjokes
#doctorjokes

ATC Frog

Stars look lost. Bishop in goal for some reason.

Down 0-3 early.

edit: 0-4 now. Bishop is done.

edit2: 0-5 now. Think they can pack up and prep for game 6. 4 goals in 2:36

tcudoc

His tambourine playing level is expert as well. This is a great redo of a classic song with Gary Numan.

The redo is far better than the original IMHO.

From the comments:
BEST. TAMBOURINE. EVER. Trent Reznor is doing for the tambourine what Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken did for the cowbell.

Last edited:

Eight

His tambourine playing level is expert as well. This is a great redo of a classic song with Gary Numan.

The redo is far better than the original IMHO.

From the comments:
BEST. TAMBOURINE. EVER. Trent Reznor is doing for the tambourine what Will Ferrell and Christopher Walken did for the cowbell.

isn't the tambourine the instrument you are given after you master the recorder in 5th grade