• The KillerFrogs

105 & power just browned out

HFrog1999

What’s next?

tumblr_ojo7khjFnk1vju723o9_r1_250.gif

Eight

Article said by painting one of the three white blades black, that reduces bird deaths by 71.9%.

P.S.: Don't want any "racist" manure from this board as my content featured black and white functioning together with happy results.

just build a nuclear power plant and get a more efficient source of power

The Degenerate Frog

MESSAGE GIVEN TO ONE OF GOD'S HUMBLE SERVANTS (NOT ME):

My son, THE TIME HAS COME TO GATHER THE HARVEST!

THE FIELDS ARE WHITE, AND THE DAY OF THE LORD HAS COME. Many souls wait to hear the good news. Many souls will give Me their hearts.

THE SEVEN-WEEK PERIOD TO PREPARE IS OVER. NOW WILL BEGIN A TIME OF REPENTANCE.

THOSE WHO HAVE HEARD THE WORD AND PREPARED THEIR HEARTS WILL BE READY TO STEP INTO A NEWNESS OF LIFE -- NEVER KNOWN!

THOSE WHO HAVE MOCKED AND NOT PREPARED WILL STEP INTO A TIME OF GREAT TESTING.

My son, many will come to Me during this TIME OF TESTING AS THEIR EYES WILL BE OPENED. Those who still REFUSE TO BELIEVE WILL BE TAKEN CAPTIVE, and even then they will only curse Me.

MUCH DEATH WILL OCCUR DURING THE TESTING --- the DEATH OF PRIDE, ARROGANCE, AND HATRED, THE DEATH OF MONEY, THE NATION, AND SELF. Man will not recognize humanity -- instead turning into a beast.

My son, the TIME FOR SHOUTING THE WARNINGS IS OVER.

Now is the time for man to realize that I AM IS IN CONTROL -- NOT MAN!!

I AM GOING TO START SHAKING THIS WORLD AS IT HAS NEVER SHAKEN BEFORE. It will feel as though you are WALKING THROUGH QUICKSAND -- moving, but only going down. [Brace Yourself]

I WILL APPOINT MY REMNANT TO REACH THOSE I HAVE CHOSEN -- for narrow is the way and FEW go in. MANY people are on the broad way that leads only to destruction.

THOSE WHO I HAVE SEALED WILL NOW RISE UP AND TAKE THEIR PLACES AMONG THE STARS!!

THEY WILL WALK AS WARRIORS OF MY JUSTICE AND BOW TO NO ONE BUT ME!!

THEY WILL WALK IN GREAT POWER AND STRENGTH -- DECLARING MY WORD AND PREACHING SALVATION!!

THE TIME HAS NOW COME TO STAY ON YOUR KNEES IN PRAYER -- for satan has now been cast to the Earth to await his destruction.

My son, tell My Remnant NOT TO GIVE IN TO THE PRESSURES exerted on them or their families. Satan knows who I have marked and sends his best to torment you.

STAND STRONG, MY REMNANT!!! YOU HAVE MY ARMOR TO PROTECT YOU!!

MY ARMOR IS ME!!! I AM THE BELT OF TRUTH!! I AM THE BREASTPLATE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS!! I AM THE COVERING THAT SHODS YOUR FEET!! I AM THE SHIELD OF FAITH!! I AM THE HELMET OF SALVATION!! I AM THE SWORD -- THE WORD OF THE LIVING GOD!!

YOU, MY CHILDREN, MUST PUT ME ON DAILY -- IN ORDER TO SURVIVE THE COMING DAYS!!

My son, I love all My children, but IF YOU HAVE NOT PREPARED YOUR HEARTS for the coming days, YOUR blood is on YOUR hands -- for My watchmen and prophets have declared unto you My warnings, and YOU HAVE CHOSEN TO IGNORE THEM!

I know those whom the Father has given to Me, and NOTHING can remove you from my hand. ONLY YOU can choose to leave My hand!

I love you and will see you all very soon!

TRAINING DAY IS NEAR!!

Joel 3:13 Put you in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great. 14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

The Degenerate Frog

Given to one of God's prophets on 29AUG.

"Children. I want you to think about this today. If you call yourself a Christian, what does that mean to you? Are you a child of God, or a child of the world? You can’t be both. Judgements are now falling on the earth. I AM not a religion. I am alive. A Father. A Son. A Holy Spirit. I see men and women standing in the temples and churches as hypocrites, holding my book, yet never reading it. Praying manmade prayers, not their own heartfelt words. Deceivers having a form of godliness yet denying its power. Turn and run from these people. I have delayed. The final destruction is about to be released on the nations. A cataclysmic event, then sudden destruction. Are you with me or against me? Soon you will each stand before me. Have you heeded my warnings? Are you prepared? Humble yourself and repent."

Given with this scripture:
1 THESSALONIANS 5:1-6 - But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness. Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

froginaustin

For half the price of those stupid bird-killing eyesores, we could have had a bunch of SMR reactors spread around the State as robust baseline power. No emissions, no dead birds/bats, no eyesores ruining the West Texas landscape, and, no more brownouts.

But, our Governor is a moron, so...

It's hard to think about what the NIMBY crowd would think about that. Maybe the reactors could be located at places that are already waste sites capable of handling radioactive waste for a very long time.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
It's hard to think about what the NIMBY crowd would think about that. Maybe the reactors could be located at places that are already waste sites capable of handling radioactive waste for a very long time.
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_modular_reactor

There is a lot of good work going on that simply doesn't get talked about much because it is weird and esoteric. But, the summation is that design and engineering has come a long ways since the current operating models were designed and built. Far safer and more efficient designs and materiels are now available, and the only think holding them back are a sclerotic bureaucracy and that NIMBY attitude of which you speak.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
See: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Small_modular_reactor

There is a lot of good work going on that simply doesn't get talked about much because it is weird and esoteric. But, the summation is that design and engineering has come a long ways since the current operating models were designed and built. Far safer and more efficient designs and materiels are now available, and the only think holding them back are a sclerotic bureaucracy and that NIMBY attitude of which you speak.
Well, that, and how to dispose of the radioactive waste.