• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

Eight

Only one of the top 9 TEs in Texas (as rated by Dave Campbell's Texas Football) remains uncommitted, Jasper Lott, and he is rated #1 by them. Top priority for the staff and has been relatively quiet about his recruiting. TCU expected to be one of his official visits along with Auburn, Arkansas and Ole miss (last not sure who it will be). Dad is a former All-American at North Texas and then an NFL S&C coach who is currently with the Chargers. Jasper went to HS in Cali his first two years.

kids from frisco and lake travis don't seem as clear cut a prospect as the others. almost as if they just arent' there at the position

Froggish

Only one of the top 9 TEs in Texas (as rated by Dave Campbell's Texas Football) remains uncommitted, Jasper Lott, and he is rated #1 by them. Top priority for the staff and has been relatively quiet about his recruiting. TCU expected to be one of his official visits along with Auburn, Arkansas and Ole miss (last not sure who it will be). Dad is a former All-American at North Texas and then an NFL S&C coach who is currently with the Chargers. Jasper went to HS in Cali his first two years.

Just a note: As far as I know, nobody is recruiting Jasper Lott as a TE...He’s projecting as a OT with most programs.

CryptoMiner

Just a note: As far as I know, nobody is recruiting Jasper Lott as a TE...He’s projecting as a OT with most programs.

Arkie definitely and probably why they lead. Arkansas has put more than a few TEs into the NFL and really like him at that position. Jon Cooper the TE coach at Ark is his primary recruiter there.

Tom Lemming rates him very high at TE: "Big kid, very good athlete, strong hands and deceptive speed, One of the better tight ends in the country."

His dad was an NFL OL FWIW.

Eight

I know it’s not happening. But how funny would it be if you ended up actually getting a call from one of them?

free end of next week and happy to meet them at chipotle due to the historical connection to the program

will give people a head's up so i can put together a short list to discuss with patterson and fitch on behalf of the board

helcap

Bit of a slinger, 3/4 delivery?
th

CountryFrog

Best commercials are the insurance ones where the young adults turn into their parents after buying a house.
Not familiar with those.

Admittedly I almost never watch live TV anymore so I haven't seen many commercials over the last 3-4 years. If I'm watching something on tv then I record it so I can fast forward through commercials.