- forced lockdown with martial law
- forced vaccination
- civil war
- sneak attack on US followed by invasion
- persecution of Christians in USA
- rapture
- Gog of Magog war (Ezekial 38)
- 7 yr peace treaty between Israel and enemies
- Mark of the Beast. RFID enabled, and using the enzyme... Luciferase... to distinguish it on your right hand or forehead (yes... seriously)
- 3.5 yr Great Tribulation
- Millenium
- Judgement at the Great White Throne. I would avoid this if I were you.

Good news is that the nanosecond you admit you are a sinner, believe that, Jesus Christ, was sent by God to die for your sins, did so, and was resurrected 3 days later, and confess that Jesus Christ is your savior.... you are sealed and sanctified!

And for the unrepentant... I encourage you to reevaluate your stance at the end of the year if you are still alive.

I ate some bad seafood a few days ago and had judgement at the great white throne.

Eight

- severe food shortages across the USA
- another virus. This one MUCH deadlier than COVID
- forced lockdown with martial law
- forced vaccination
- civil war
- sneak attack on US followed by invasion
- persecution of Christians in USA
- rapture
- Gog of Magog war (Ezekial 38)
- 7 yr peace treaty between Israel and enemies
- Mark of the Beast. RFID enabled, and using the enzyme... Luciferase... to distinguish it on your right hand or forehead (yes... seriously)
- 3.5 yr Great Tribulation
- Millenium
- Judgement at the Great White Throne. I would avoid this if I were you.

Good news is that the nanosecond you admit you are a sinner, believe that, Jesus Christ, was sent by God to die for your sins, did so, and was resurrected 3 days later, and confess that Jesus Christ is your savior.... you are sealed and sanctified!

And for the unrepentant... I encourage you to reevaluate your stance at the end of the year if you are still alive.

you seriously need to reread revelations, not footnotes from other people, not sermons from ministers or book written with their theories, and i damn well know there is no mention of rifid in the king james or american standard version

Eight

He said somehow his power company is tied into the SE La area. Sounded odd to me.

the hospital my wife works in lost power yesterday and they said they had to shut down the lines because of problems in louisiana which sounded like the most gerryrigged [ Finebaum ] i have ever heard

friends who live east of 45 opposite THE woodlands have a similar story and i am still confused if they are having power problems in one of the biggest areas in the country now just wait until the california green plan goes into effect

netty2424

tenor.gif

Moose Stuff

the hospital my wife works in lost power yesterday and they said they had to shut down the lines because of problems in louisiana which sounded like the most gerryrigged [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] i have ever heard

friends who live east of 45 opposite THE woodlands have a similar story and i am still confused if they are having power problems in one of the biggest areas in the country now just wait until the california green plan goes into effect

45 opposite of the Woodlands is exactly where my buddy lives.

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
For half the price of those stupid bird-killing eyesores, we could have had a bunch of SMR reactors spread around the State as robust baseline power. No emissions, no dead birds/bats, no eyesores ruining the West Texas landscape, and, no more brownouts.

But, our Governor is a moron, so...
Article said by painting one of the three white blades black, that reduces bird deaths by 71.9%.

P.S.: Don't want any "racist" manure from this board as my content featured black and white functioning together with happy results.