• The KillerFrogs

High School Football Starts Tonight

Eight

curious what the talking heads at espn that have spoken out against colleges playing football this fall feel about their network broadcasting high school games

just because the games are being played don't mean you have to broadcast them if you truly believe it is wrong or is this just another case of do as i say and not as i do

Last edited:

Eight

So awesome...Democrat politicians are losing their minds. Watching Wimberley/Canyon Lake on TV here in Austin....almost full crowd.

Let's get back to normal and put this BS overhyped disease behind us...

all i know is a running back for a team in south alabama got blown up by the safety and it was actually nice to see for the sake it was life back to normal (including the bad helmet to helmet call made by the official)

Eight

utah has had high school games for three freaking weeks and we have pro leagues and college conferences who keep falling over themselves

how the hell do high schools in utah have the resources and brain power to come to a solution that eludes the big 10, the pac, and the mlb and nba

bc puckett

all i know is a running back for a team in south alabama got blown up by the safety and it was actually nice to see for the sake it was life back to normal (including the bad helmet to helmet call made by the official)
great hit. Horrible call. Officials in mid-season form

illini_frog

Ignoring all the dumbass political posts, it's really good if we can get high school football up and running. Football is a phenomenal character builder for young men and a great community tie-in. Watched Decatur-Argyle tonight and felt almost normal.

Froglaw

Ignoring all the dumbass political posts, it's really good if we can get high school football up and running. Football is a phenomenal character builder for young men and a great community tie-in. Watched Decatur-Argyle tonight and felt almost normal.

Agree. Other than hating SMU blue and red, politics has no place in my thread.

Froglaw declares this a pure purple zone!

Eight

not sure if anyone saw the story, but tragically a high school football player from guthrie outside lubbock died after suffering heat stroke in the middle of august.

one thing that seemed odd was that he passed at texas children's in houston