• The KillerFrogs

Reseating question

WhatTheFrog

Give me a break.

Under normal circumstances I absolutely would have jumped on those seats and gladly paid the premium to sit there while not missing a single snap and cheering my ass off every game.

However, this is a half baked season where a majority of fans, even diehards, have packed it in for the season and decided to opt out and not even attempt to attend games. Buying seats there this year wouldn't have been a part of any kind of solution like you disingenuously imply. That section, at best, will still only be partiality occupied this year due to social distancing requirements, and moving forward to 2021 and beyond, the same exact problems will still exist (in case you're not aware, this seat selection process is for one year only).

My biggest complaint has always been that the people that buy those premium seats under normal circumstances should at least have the intention of using those seats. That's always been our biggest problem with that section. Many people that own seats in the premium west side lower bowl never intend to actually use their seats because they also own club seats or suites elsewhere that they sit in during games instead, often leaving so many of those premium seats behind the team bench unoccupied.

Lastly, due to the last second schedule change, many home games are now during weekends that were supposed to be away games. Due to weddings and already booked travel that were originally scheduled around not missing home games, I will now have to miss a couple home games this season. Buying premium seats behind the bench for games I knew I won't be able attend wouldn't have been a part of any kind of solution either.

In conclusion, your comment is extremely disingenuous and completely dismisses the reality of this year versus future seasons.
You can skip the weddings. Half of them are gonna fail anyway.

tcumaniac

Just had a buddy that selects today text me an overview of the current inventory.

Day 4 of selection day, and a seemingly concerning amount of seats still remain.

At this point, I'll be shocked if we come close to selling out our 25% capacity stadium for this season. Seems like most people, even if they decided to go through the selection process, are ultimately choosing to opt out. Kind of a bummer, but I don't blame anyone that chooses to sit this season out.

118615680_10217185039087435_5947624126327293251_o.jpg

118397318_10217185058007908_3770797241644448798_o.jpg

Big Frog II

Maybe after everyone has selected, they should let us go through again and buy more tickets if the original 4 were not enough for our group or family. If not, they could enlarge the student section.

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
Just had a buddy that selects today text me an overview of the current inventory.

Day 4 of selection day, and a seemingly concerning amount of seats still remain.

At this point, I'll be shocked if we come close to selling out our 25% capacity stadium for this season. Seems like most people, even if they decided to go through the selection process, are ultimately choosing to opt out. Kind of a bummer, but I don't blame anyone that chooses to sit this season out.

118615680_10217185039087435_5947624126327293251_o.jpg

118397318_10217185058007908_3770797241644448798_o.jpg
That's because the East Side blows. I'm not risking Covid to sit baking in the sun the entire game.

stbrab

Moving on up...to the West side...to a deluxe seat in the sky...

Got mine late this morning. Really surprised. I was able to get 4 in section 300s.

Last edited: