• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Ugh. Sorry to hear. You allergic?

No.

I was working underneath a trailer that had a nest and they swarmed me. I guess while I was hollering and trying to get out from under it, I managed to pivot my leg and break out in a madman run and tore it. By the time I was about 50 yards away I was still slapping them away and hopping into the shop on one leg.

They beat the ship out of me for sure. Getting stung on the top of the ear and tearing my knee was the worst of the [ Finebaum ]show. The other stings were inside my shirt in the middle of my back.

nwlafrog

I’m on day 3 of wearing this brace and decided to waddle in to the corner store and pick up some millers. A fly buzzed my head and I juked a cashier because I thought I had a yellow jacket on me.

Scared the ship out of that poor girl. She thought I was about to jump the counter on her.

Ive got yellow jacket PTSD

Purp

No.

I was working underneath a trailer that had a nest and they swarmed me. I guess while I was hollering and trying to get out from under it, I managed to pivot my leg and break out in a madman run and tore it. By the time I was about 50 yards away I was still slapping them away and hopping into the shop on one leg.

They beat the ship out of me for sure. Getting stung on the top of the ear and tearing my knee was the worst of the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]show. The other stings were inside my shirt in the middle of my back.
As a kid I got stung by yellowjackets riding my bike. Hauling ace down a neighborhood street and my early 90s baggy shirt was flying up off my back with the wind blowing down my neck. A few yellowjackets flew in there and started some antifa riots on my back. I crashed into the closest yard and stopped, dropped, and rolled until I didn't feel movement in my shirt.

Those darners sucked.

TCURiggs

As a kid I got stung by yellowjackets riding my bike. Hauling ace down a neighborhood street and my early 90s baggy shirt was flying up off my back with the wind blowing down my neck. A few yellowjackets flew in there and started some antifa riots on my back. I crashed into the closest yard and stopped, dropped, and rolled until I didn't feel movement in my shirt.

Those darners sucked.

When I was a kid I left my plastic, full-faced motorcycle helmet outside for a while. The next time I went outside and put it on, I quickly discovered that some red wasps had made a nest in there. They darned my head up real bad, trip to the ER and such... not ideal. It was like some My Girl type of ship.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
When I was a kid I left my plastic, full-faced motorcycle helmet outside for a while. The next time I went outside and put it on, I quickly discovered that some red wasps had made a nest in there. They darned my head up real bad, trip to the ER and such... not ideal. It was like some My Girl type of ship.
When I was 5 or so my parents took us to their friend’s house one night, probably so they could drink all evening. While they were doing that I was riding a big wheel around the backyard. I rode it into a bush and into a wasp nest. Ended up getting stung 16 times in the forehead. Good times.

HG73

Dropped my daughter off at U of Wisconsin today. Can be tough to see them grow up but I'm very happy that she at least gets to be on campus. Hoping for the best.

On the news last night (interesting because of the sad craziness with the police shooting in Kenosha), they had a reporter named Tajma Hall.

For real.

https://www.nbc15.com/authors/tajma.hall/
Was the reporter from India?

Mean Purple

No.

They beat the ship out of me for sure. Getting stung on the top of the ear and tearing my knee was the worst of the [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ]show. The other stings were inside my shirt in the middle of my back.
I hate those things. They attack in numbers and always find a way to get inside you clothing. As a kid I got stung about 15 spots in an attack. Got stung about 4 times about 10 years ago.

Ron Swanson

No.

Oh man, I’d kill for a video of this... hilarious