• The KillerFrogs

FWST: TCU receiving votes in preseason AP poll; four Big 12 teams ranked

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
TCU receiving votes in preseason AP poll; four Big 12 teams ranked

BY DREW DAVISON

TCU is receiving votes in the preseason AP poll released on Monday.

The Horned Frogs are looking to bounce back from a disappointing 5-7 season in which they missed bowl eligibility for just the third time in Gary Patterson’s tenure.

TCU received nine points among voters. Tennessee, the 25th-ranked team, had 133 points.

Read more at https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/college/big-12/texas-christian-university/article245195710.html

Bizarro Frog

It seems anything can happen in 2020. Need to get a Vegas parlay on the National Champion being crowned without playing a game, rare triple hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico, Mike Tyson winning the heavyweight belt and the Zombie Apocalypse.

HG73

If the Big12 is the only conference left playing football this year, then I guarantee we'll be ranked in the top 10.

CountryFrog

That's Tom Luginbill's wet dream. Award a national championship based on recruiting rankings. No need to play the games, he's already figured it out.
I know you're mostly joking but I've actually heard Luginbill multiple times say that team recruiting rankings are one of the most overrated things in sports.