• The KillerFrogs

FWST: No tailgating, mandatory masks among TCU’s COVID-19 policies for football fans in 2020

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I know, I know, you think it's all made up.

Heck take it a step further: If you ignore all COVID deaths and we're at 0 fatalities. What a great job.
No, I am of the strong opinion that many of the numbers fed to us are just so much crap. You are welcome to believe these crap numbers to your heart's content, as you obviously do. I don't.

CountryFrog

Why do we even talk about COVID anymore?

Side A: here's my opinion and here are some numbers to prove it. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly doesn't like facts.

Side B: here's my different opinion and here are some different numbers to prove it. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly doesn't like facts.

What I've learned in all this is that COVID arguments are basically like CFP arguments. Many of us have maintained that the committee picks the teams they want then searches for some data they can point to as justification afterward. We're all doing the same thing with COVID. We have a certain opinion and whatever that opinion is there are going to be some numbers and studies that back it up.

What's THE truth? No one scheissing actually knows. What I'm fairly confident in is that playing football or not playing football will have almost no impact on anything.

Eight

Side A: here's my opinion and here are some numbers to prove it. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly doesn't like facts.

Side B: here's my different opinion and here are some different numbers to prove it. Anyone who disagrees with me clearly doesn't like facts.

What I've learned in all this is that COVID arguments are basically like CFP arguments. Many of us have maintained that the committee picks the teams they want then searches for some data they can point to add justification afterward. We're all doing the same thing with COVID. We have a certain opinion and whatever that opinion is there are going to be some numbers and studies that back it up.

very true, if only the issue was as clear cut as the FACT that any breakfast food made with gourd byproducts are complete and total crap

Peacefrog

Degenerate

What I've learned in all this is that COVID arguments are basically like CFP arguments. Many of us have maintained that the committee picks the teams they want then searches for some data they can point to as justification afterward. We're all doing the same thing with COVID. We have a certain opinion and whatever that opinion is there are going to be some numbers and studies that back it up.

What's THE truth? No one scheissing actually knows. What I'm fairly confident in is that playing football or not playing football will have almost no impact on anything.
Everything and everybody is stupid. It’s the only answer.

Eight

Stopped reading after these two words.

tenor.gif