• The KillerFrogs

Stanford QB Davis Mills to TCU (link)

Wyoming reminds me of a guy who sent TexAgs into spasms a few years as the breathlessly quoted "inside information" on how Spurrier was coming out of retirement to lead the Ags to glory. When they are this aggressive defending their as yet unverfied "sources" be wary.

Moose Stuff

Except that Goo joined 13 years ago and has 10,000+ posts on here. Click on my info (down arrow by avatar)

Unless you think I spent the last 13 years and 10,000 posts just as an elaborate hoax to build fake credibility for my main account, Wyomingfrog….. ah the crime of the century and it only took me a little over a decade of regular posts to fool you!

I wouldn't exactly say that posts like the one that started this thread are helping to build your credibility.

Eight

Except that Goo joined 13 years ago and has 10,000+ posts on here. Click on my info (down arrow by avatar)

Unless you think I spent the last 13 years and 10,000 posts just as an elaborate hoax to build fake credibility for my main account, Wyomingfrog….. ah the crime of the century and it only took me a little over a decade of regular posts to fool you!

MJJK.gif

CardFrog

it would be great if that was true....but no one has that much time I would hope.

Wyoming reminds me of a guy who sent TexAgs into spasms a few years as the breathlessly quoted "inside information" on how Spurrier was coming out of retirement to lead the Ags to glory. When they are this aggressive defending their as yet unverfied "sources" be wary.
You might even say "unspecified" sources.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

SuperBarrFrog

How the heck do you have 12k posts and 12 likes? Obviously a great contributor.