• The KillerFrogs

Reseating question

Frogenstein

Just a heads up:
When I went to select the seats the site gave me a message that there was a problem and I needed to refresh the browser. Well, it knocked me off the site and would not let me sign back in. I even tried going back to the email and using the link to start a new session. Nothing worked. Luckily I was able to get the ticket office on the phone and they made the selection for me. So you might want to have the ticket office phone number ready to go.

Dogfrog

Just a heads up:
When I went to select the seats the site gave me a message that there was a problem and I needed to refresh the browser. Well, it knocked me off the site and would not let me sign back in. I even tried going back to the email and using the link to start a new session. Nothing worked. Luckily I was able to get the ticket office on the phone and they made the selection for me. So you might want to have the ticket office phone number ready to go.

Were you standing outside a retirement facility by any chance? Was just visiting my mom outside and saw a guy out there talking to ticket office.

UnderToad

Just a heads up:

Exact same thing happened to me an hour ago. Ticket office picked for me over the phone. They were very nice.

Double D

Tier 1
Slim pickens. Just picked my seat. My 2 original seats were long gone.
I deferred one to 2021 and am just using one this season. Gonna be interesting to see how this goes the rest of the week. I was shocked at how many seats are already gone and the options that are left.

The Bad Guy

Slim pickens. Just picked my seat. My 2 original seats were long gone.
I deferred one to 2021 and am just using one this season. Gonna be interesting to see how this goes the rest of the week. I was shocked at how many seats are already gone and the options that are left.

Welp looks like my Thursday selection will be useless :(

First time in over a decade I won’t be going to every game.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Just a heads up:
Wondering if it is doing that if it is not your time to select ... doing the same thing to me when I try to look and see what is going on.