• The KillerFrogs

Duggan out for at least part of the year

Tumbleweed

Not quite. He played in four games with
Georgia in a backup role. Seems his numbers were something like 8 of
12. (??) He is not as fast as Max but can hold his own in the run game. Also remember Geo. coach saying he could throw the sweetest long ball you ever saw. Very smart and competitive and has a brother who played with the Frogs and now a coach.

After reading the info from his Dad, Max might be back sooner than expected.* Whichever the case, I wish Max the very best!
*This is territory only a physician can address.

tcudoc

If diagnosed by ECG, it could be prolonged QT syndrome or Wolff-Parkinson-White.
My guess would be WPW. It is frequently treated with an ablation procedure to burn the accessory electrical pathways and is pretty standard treatment with a good success rate. Not sure what the recommendations are for resuming high level competitive sports.

HG73

Sounds like Max is getting sound advice from his dad/high school coach, high school position coach and college coaches. We just need to hope for the best.

Shorty

If diagnosed by ECG, it could be prolonged QT syndrome or Wolff-Parkinson-White.
My guess would be WPW. It is frequently treated with an ablation procedure to burn the accessory electrical pathways and is pretty standard treatment with a good success rate. Not sure what the recommendations are for resuming high level competitive sports.
I know of long QT syndrome because a kid I went to summer camp with had it (undiagnosed) and dropped dead watching a movie.

CountryFrog

--- According to some scientists.

froginmn

It was the problem coming into the season. Duggan and Downing should never be your 1-2 with a GIANT drop off afterwards. Both young guys who are basically unproven... and if one goes down, you get reallllllly nervous. Someone messaged me and said they've heard it's a total disaster after Downing at QB, think Muehlstein or worse
I understand your point, but at the same time, how many programs have three quarterbacks who can win now at this level?

CountryFrog

I understand your point, but at the same time, how many programs have three quarterbacks who can win now at this level?
Very true. The only programs who have that are the programs who have an immense amount of talent all around their QB so that the ability and experience of the QB themselves is not nearly as vital to overall team success.

BABYFACE

My family Dr got CV in March, took HCQ on 5th day, said he got well quickly. Has treated over 120 pos cases now, no hospitalizations or deaths. YMMV.
It’s because when Trump mentioned it as possible treatment , then it was no longer a valid treatment by the opposition, but instead they deemed it reckless. In other words, unless those opposing Trump comes up with a solution, everything else is bogus.