• The KillerFrogs

Stephon Brown

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Would like to know more about him. He is listed at 6-5, 230 and was the top-rated dual-threat JUCO. He has put up some numbers. Could be a very interesting QB behind Downing. He is a junior.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Limited reports out of practice are that he has a substantial amount of work / improving to do before he is a competent QB at the D1 level.
His reps and coaching are no doubt increased and heightened. The guy has played the position at a good level for a while. To be top-rated dual-threat JUCO indicates some skill to me. Hell I fully expect something to happen to Downing with our scheissing luck.

McFroggin

His reps and coaching are no doubt increased and heightened. The guy has played the position at a good level for a while. To be top-rated dual-threat JUCO indicates some skill to me. Hell I fully expect something to happen to Downing with our scheissing luck.

He is quite mobile, which significantly helped with the ranking. The accuracy isn’t there. At the Juco level, you can have WR’s that are more open and CB’s aren’t as talented.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
He is quite mobile, which significantly helped with the ranking. The accuracy isn’t there. At the Juco level, you can have WR’s that are more open and CB’s aren’t as talented.
Hmm. I think things tend to be fairly equal at that level but that said I like the mobile part and if necessary you devise an offense around that. We should have a good run game and perhaps ways to use a short range passing game with ways to get guys open.

Eight

he was the top juco prospect because he has tools, but if you go through his numbers on a game by game basis he had some very good games and some very meh games

john diarse mentioned on the podcast that some of the offenses maximize talent, but don't teach the game

he can't get by at this level purely on physical talent and an inaccurate throwing arm