• The KillerFrogs

Reseating question

atofrog

Contributor
Quick tip for anyone that can’t find or not sure if they received a selection date and time email...simply do the following

1. Log into your online ticket account
2. Go to the “My Account” page
3. Click link “Purchase Season Ticket’s” located near top right corner of the screen.

This will take you directly to the selection site which will have your selection date and time posted.

Hope this helps and good luck to everyone next week. Thanks for your continued support!

Go Frogs!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
We are waiting for all absentee and mail-in info to be received before posting the ranking winner.

Go Frogs!
Logging in today and looking the site did not show our current seats in the grey box to the left of the seating chart. Perhaps they show up at the time of selection.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Quick tip for anyone that can’t find or not sure if they received a selection date and time email...simply do the following

1. Log into your online ticket account
2. Go to the “My Account” page
3. Click link “Purchase Season Ticket’s” located near top right corner of the screen.

This will take you directly to the selection site which will have your selection date and time posted.

Hope this helps and good luck to everyone next week. Thanks for your continued support!

Go Frogs!

Thanks. Question --- does the price change if you select more costly seats? For instance, on the east side if we move down to the low-tier purple chairs they are slightly more expensive.

Double D

Tier 1
In an email I received on August 12th:

In the event that you select a seat with a lower ticket price, the difference will be credited toward your 2021 season ticket renewal. If you select seats in a section with a higher ticket price, you will be charged the difference at checkout.

Thanks. Question --- does the price change if you select more costly seats? For instance, on the east side if we move down to the low-tier purple chairs they are slightly more expensive.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
In an email I received on August 12th:

In the event that you select a seat with a lower ticket price, the difference will be credited toward your 2021 season ticket renewal. If you select seats in a section with a higher ticket price, you will be charged the difference at checkout.

Thanks, I guess I missed that earlier.

Dogfrog

Logging in today and looking the site did not show our current seats in the grey box to the left of the seating chart. Perhaps they show up at the time of selection.

guessing since this is a one time reseating they don’t need to load our current seats? In fact since so many seats are removed for spacing they may not even be available.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
guessing since this is a one time reseating they don’t need to load our current seats? In fact since so many seats are removed for spacing they may not even be available.
I would like the option of possibly of keeping our current seats with a simple click of a button at time of selection if they are available.

Dogfrog

I would like the option of possibly of keeping our current seats with a simple click of a button at time of selection if they are available.

You can opt for your current seats but would have to select them. However you can do the availability view on your seats now to see if they will be available. If they are spacers, they will be red. Otherwise if available they can also be chosen by someone who chooses before you.

Last edited:

flyfishingfrog

I do know. Thanks.
You say so....

here is a hint about where you will be sitting
Multiply your PP ranking by 4

find out where people with that new number sit normally

that is what will be available

For example lots of people with 2000 rankings are going to have to sit in the upper west side or look at the sun on the top of the East if they want seats

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
You say so....

here is a hint about where you will be sitting
Multiply your PP ranking by 4

find out where people with that new number sit normally

that is what will be available

For example lots of people with 2000 rankings are going to have to sit in the upper west side or look at the sun on the top of the East if they want seats
I am sure as a loyal fan of more than five decades who sat through the worst of the worst TCU will scheiss me. Like they did in the reseating after renovation.