• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

McFroggin

Covid's gonna reak havoc. Ego's blow up as Meacham now answers to Cumbie, who now answers to Kill, who really doesn't answer to anyone (and may not be the offensive guru people think he is). We're one QB injury away from the offense blowing up. And, most importantly, I'm afraid the racial thing will subtly linger for a while (unfortunately).

Hate to be so pessimistic, but 5-5.

jinxed it. Ban user.

punter9

What happened to the good old days when our guys would just punch someone over a case of beer? I think we had 22 out before that season opened.

is the last stable qb situation we had Boykin? I mean not counting the Alamo bowl deal, which if we’re honest that was a total 2020 Style incident early.

No Max and the Frogs now starting a walk on or former walk on at QB. Add that hot mess to the questions with OL, DL, and DE and you get a pretty underwhelming season. Can I change my prediction to 2-8 assuming TCU gets to play a full season.

Volare

Revisions added. I figure everyone hanging out over there in column one is just in denial about the continuing dumpster fire that is 2020.

bBGYSkF.png

Bob Sugar

Revisions added. I figure everyone hanging out over there in column one is just in denial about the continuing dumpster fire that is 2020.

bBGYSkF.png
I think the Defense is going to be ridiculous. Although I do think TCU may miss Jonomatic Song in the Red Zone.

Volare

Get your prognostications added to the list before kickoff. Let me know if you see any media predictions and I'll put them on there too.

Last edited: