• The KillerFrogs

Reseating question

Shorty

Found this in another thread:

Yes you will still have option to opt out if their are no seats available or no seats you want to select. We have no way of knowing ahead of time how far down the priority list will get to select seats. It depends on how many are ahead of you and whether or not they select seats.

Hope that answers your question.

Go Frogs!

tcumaniac

This definitely a fact? I asked this question in another thread as well..
Correct.

As of now, the slate is wiped clean and no one has tickets to their name for this season (outside of suite holders).

If you don't choose seats during the selection process, you have more or less opted out.

What I don't know for sure is what the default for the unfulfilled cost of your tickets are. I would imagine they default apply it as a credit for 2021. If you want a refund or want to apply it as a donation for double the priority points, you have to call TCU.

thefrogking

Just to confirm what others have said I just talked to the TCU ticket office. If you are given a time to select your new seats for this year and you choose not to do so then your funds will automatically be applied to next season unless you contact them directly to make other arrangements.

Bob Sugar

Correct, we are updating the database daily based on fans letting us know if the are in or out for this season. As a reminder, you are automatically included in the re-seating process next week as long as you renewed season tickets. You do not have to opt in.

We will be sending an email on Friday with everyone’s selection date and time. We suggest everyone go ahead and login to review available options so they get an idea before their official selection time arrives.

If 2 seats are selected out of a block of 4, the remaining 2 will still be available for someone else to select. The seats that were selected will then be highlighted “yellow”. This is to indicate to the next person that they will be sitting next to someone they may or may not know. So it will be up to them to decide how they want to proceed....choose the seats next to someone or find a different area that will not have someone next to them.

Go Frogs!
tenor.gif

Dogfrog

I have 2 seats. Deferred 1 to 2021. Will only use 1 for 2020. Emailed ticket office early yesterday morning. I had a reply with confirmation by 930am.

Have not heard when I pick my seat yet.

Curious, did you have to Send that email? If you had chosen only one seat during the seating process, would they have Deferred the other seat payment to 2021?
edit: called ticket office and was told you can do it at selection and payments for seats not selected will be deferred. Probably not a bad idea to confirm things anyway.

Last edited: