• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Shorty

Just following up on this, but curious if you generally enjoyed your time and would consider returning. Trying to figure out a decent little vacation somewhere within 6-7 hours max of Houston and just happened upon the Broken Bow area. Looks really pretty and seems like tons of nature hikes and things to waste time at.
Yeah we had a good time and would go back. We were only there 2 days and felt like there was lots more to do. In addition to the train depot and petting zoo we did a little fishing and went to some little shops and junk around town. One afternoon the men went to a brewery and had some beers and bought some to bring back to the house. The house we stayed at had a pool table and shuffleboard table upstairs and cornhole to kill some time around meals and in the evening. There was a firepit and hot tub too which we'd use at night.

Eight

I don’t think we are allowed to talk about that any longer.

138977-Yesterday-Doesn-t-Matter-When-It-s-Gone.jpg

jake102

Yeah we had a good time and would go back. We were only there 2 days and felt like there was lots more to do. In addition to the train depot and petting zoo we did a little fishing and went to some little shops and junk around town. One afternoon the men went to a brewery and had some beers and bought some to bring back to the house. The house we stayed at had a pool table and shuffleboard table upstairs and cornhole to kill some time around meals and in the evening. There was a firepit and hot tub too which we'd use at night.

Thanks for info. Just booked for three days

Shorty

Stars looked absolutely dreadful going down 0-3 real early and looking completely lost.

...but now they lead 5-3 midway through the 2nd.

what a strange game so far
Yeah they gave up the first goal right as my wife got home with our son. I helped her get him in bed and then we were talking for a few minutes and I look up and its 3-0 Calgary. As I typed this now 6-3 Stars. Wild game.