• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Hey @TCURiggs ! Are you celebrating anything today that you want to share with the class?

giphy.gif

jake102

We rented a cabin/house last year. Looking at a map I'm pretty sure it was on the Bass Loop off Old Hochatown Rd. I cant remember the name of the cabin but that whole loop was full of similar builds.

Beavers Bend Train Depot was fun for the kids. They have a little train ride, horseback rides, pony rides. There was a petting zoo around there that had all kinds of animals that was pretty cool.

Just following up on this, but curious if you generally enjoyed your time and would consider returning. Trying to figure out a decent little vacation somewhere within 6-7 hours max of Houston and just happened upon the Broken Bow area. Looks really pretty and seems like tons of nature hikes and things to waste time at.

Frog-in-law1995

Just following up on this, but curious if you generally enjoyed your time and would consider returning. Trying to figure out a decent little vacation somewhere within 6-7 hours max of Houston and just happened upon the Broken Bow area. Looks really pretty and seems like tons of nature hikes and things to waste time at.

Broken Bow is a great long weekend type place.