• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

vicarfrog

I think we come in roaring vs. SMU & Iowa State.

We play Texas & Oklahoma State tight, but we lose.

We surprise Oklahoma with the win.

We dunk on Kansas & K. State

We beat Baylor soundly.

We lose one to either West Virginia or Texas Tech.

7 wins - 3 Losses

And by a miracle, a trip to a nice bowl game.

Volare

Quick update. Let me know if I made an error (likely)

P9x9V0O.png

The Degenerate Frog

0-0... although we might get a game or two in before the hammer comes down.

God is bringing judgement upon the USA this fall.

Literally thousands of his prophets are saying this daily (not the false prophets... but rather the biblically sound ones). Next virus is coming, along with more intensive lockdown, and many more deaths. economic collapse (dollar will lose 1/3d its value), civil unrest that leads to civil war, followed by invading forces (this is the most concerning part), etc.

Dont believe me, but ask the Lord for confirmation.

If you dont know Jesus Christ, I encourage you to meet him today. Those covered in the blood of Jesus will be protected.

Tribulation is about to begin. Time to harvest.

Scripture supporting this:

Amos 3:7 - “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.”

Acts 2:17 - “And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams”

Joel 2:28 - “And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams”

LisaLT

0-0... although we might get a game or two in before the hammer comes down.

God is bringing judgement upon the USA this fall.

Literally thousands of his prophets are saying this daily (not the false prophets... but rather the biblically sound ones). Next virus is coming, along with more intensive lockdown, and many more deaths. economic collapse (dollar will lose 1/3d its value), civil unrest that leads to civil war, followed by invading forces (this is the most concerning part), etc.

Dont believe me, but ask the Lord for confirmation.

If you dont know Jesus Christ, I encourage you to meet him today. Those covered in the blood of Jesus will be protected.

Tribulation is about to begin. Time to harvest.

Scripture supporting this:

Amos 3:7 - “For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets.”

Acts 2:17 - “And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh,
and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,
and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams”

Joel 2:28 - “And it shall come to pass afterward,
that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams”
Hmmm. Will we need to stock up on TP? Better do it now.