• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

vicarfrog

I think it says a lot about the PAC that no one even really seems to care that much. Plus I think we've all just been working under the assumption that they were going to shut down since about mid-April.

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I feel the same way about Big10. I have just never cared about Michigan, Ohio State, or Penn State. No feelings either way towards them. I watched Ohio State play us because it was us, but otherwise, I skip.

CountryFrog

I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but I feel the same way about Big10. I have just never cared about Michigan, Ohio State, or Penn State. No feelings either way towards them. I watched Ohio State play us because it was us, but otherwise, I skip.
Generally speaking I care very little about any of the other conferences myself. I will watch any of the games but I just don't care too much about the actual outcomes.

vicarfrog

Generally speaking I care very little about any of the other conferences myself. I will watch any of the games but I just don't care too much about the actual outcomes.[/Q
Generally speaking I care very little about any of the other conferences myself. I will watch any of the games but I just don't care too much about the actual outcomes.

But to your first point. I think you're right about PAC.

Eight

The politics of this forum are going to make it such that everyone hates each other by the time the pandemic, the election, and the rioting are done.

Not sure I’ve ever seen someone that is so intelligent, yet is so wrong, but is so convinced that they are right, for such a long period of time.

can you narrow the list of suspects described in your second paragraph to one half of the board (less steel's multiple user names)

OmniscienceFrog

Fall football with no fans allowed > anything in the Spring. May the P3 prevail.

Best possible scenario for a championship: the three conference champions plus 1 at large. Championship game to be plated at the Rose Bowl.....
Nah, screw the Rose Bowl. The west coasters are interested in protesting everything, but not playing football. No friggin way.

froginmn

I like differences of opinion and I think that is healthy for the forum. I do not like it when it devolves into hateful commentary on one side or the other, especially when it is between posters I have a lot of respect for over the years. These divisive issues bring out the worst in all of us.
This is true, but more so in people I disagree with.

TCUdirtbag

what do you think these kids have been doing all summer. It’s not like they have all been quarantined and will arrive on campus having had no interaction for the past 5 months. These kids have already been partying. There was a party early summer with a bunch of college kids in Fort Worth and a bunch of the kids ended up getting it. They quarantined and then went back to life. Like somebody earlier said, many college kids probably have already gotten the COVID, most unknowing.

Incredibly naive, IMO (and in the opinion and expectation of essentially all university administrators). But I guess we’ll find out soon enough.

Paint It Purple

Incredibly naive, IMO (and in the opinion and expectation of essentially all university administrators). But I guess we’ll find out soon enough.
Because they (administrators) all have advanced degrees in pandemics and epidemiology? They know no more than the average person. We got Obamacare because Obama is an expert in providing healthcare.

LeagueCityFrog

What is the status of the talk of Nebraska, Iowa, and Michigan's interest of joining the Big XII after they had their conference call yesterday at 3pm?

Zubaz

I am not, so... The guy above is a fraud?
I mean, we'll see what happens, but the guy said there was going to be a call yesterday to "finalize plans" regarding schools in other conferences, and when that didn't materialize it became "lol nevermind now they are looking at maybe playing". It's very easy to say "they changed their plans" when what you reported turns out not to be true.