• The KillerFrogs

Ponies are coming

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Zombie hookers are the worst.
Dunno, these gals might give them a run for their money:

Zombie_strippers.jpg

Jared7

LOL! I'm not gonna recapitulate the whole thing, but the son of one of our Vice-Chancellors just got grounded for talking a little too much smack about SMU on social media. For anyone interested, go to Page 10 of the surlyhorns' thread "Tell me About TCU" for the sordid details.:)

None of this would have happened if we were still playing Tennessee Tech. Playing SMU in our opener is already generating interest and ramifications almost beyond the bounds of human comprehension. I'm certainly psyched. Go Frogs! Smash the Stangs! CJK5H! Remember the 5!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
LOL! I'm not gonna recapitulate the whole thing, but the son of one of our Vice-Chancellors just got grounded for talking a little too much smack about SMU on social media. For anyone interested, go to Page 10 of the surlyhorns' thread "Tell me About TCU" for the sordid details.:)

None of this would have happened if we were still playing Tennessee Tech. Playing SMU in our opener is already generating interest and ramifications almost beyond the bounds of human comprehension. I'm certainly psyched. Go Frogs! Smash the Stangs! CJK5H! Remember the 5!
Nothing good can come of posting on Surly Horns...

WIN

Count me as one that likes playing smu. Remember booing Dickerson coming up the ramp one year at Amon Carter and little did I know how much he deserved it! Love how times have changed since that day and how hard our people worked to make that happen.

westoverhillbilly

Remember booing Dickerson coming up the ramp one year at Amon Carter and little did I know how much he deserved it! Love how times have changed since that day and how hard our people worked to make that happen.

Indeed they have changed.. Who would have thought then that TCU's football revenue would dwarf SMU's by multiples and that we would be a "have" and them a "have not"?