• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

Portland Frog

5-5, and I am hoping they prove me completely wrong. Seen too much bad football the last couple of years to buy into the reshuffling of coaches again just yet. Still feel that there are 2 coaches that need to be replaced, but again, I hope they prove me completely wrong.

This. I'm predicting 5-5 too. We all hope 2020 will be a repeat of 2014 and the frogs' "shocking the world." There's no question they are talented. But they were very talented the last two years too. Anyway, I'll be glad to line up for my plate(s) of crow if/when proven wrong.

Volare

A very unusual distribution of predictions is developing...

g2UESBt.png

LisaLT

Ok. What the heck. I’ll go with 9-1 because our team will stay healthy and kick butt this year. Please don’t let me down frog players.

Froginbedford

So many are predicting 10-0 and 9-1 regular season records...that should be good enough for the conference championhip game...but this is 2020...what a kick in the jewels if a third or fourth outbreak of Corona causes postponement (at first) or leads to outright cancellation of it....It would be OK if the Frogs somehow were in first place and OU/OSU/Iowa State were the 2nd place team....By default, we would be champs, I guess....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
So many are predicting 10-0 and 9-1 regular season records...that should be good enough for the conference championhip game...but this is 2020...what a kick in the jewels if a third or fourth outbreak of Corona causes postponement (at first) or leads to outright cancellation of it....It would be OK if the Frogs somehow were in first place and OU/OSU/Iowa State were the 2nd place team....By default, we would be champs, I guess....
Don't you get it? Of course this is the year we have no injury, hunt together on defense, and tick like a fine Swiss watch on offense. It won't matter! "Well, their Championship is really just a formality. After all, they didn't really play Ohio State..."

Last edited:

Froginbedford

Don't you get it? Of course this is the year we have no injury, hunt together on defense, and tick like a fine Swiss watch on offense. It won't matter! "Well, their Championship is really just a formality. After all, they didn't really play Ohio State..."

I wasn't thinking about a national championship....I was thinking about the Big 12 championship and the possibility that the conference play off might be postponed or cancelled altogether....Whom ever would be in first place at the end of the regular season or whenever the remainder of the conference schedule might be cancelled would then be champion by default, I suppose....And the second place team would surely feel as badly as the Frogs and Frog faithful did in 2014 when the play off was yanked out from under them....

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I wasn't thinking about a national championship....I was thinking about the Big 12 championship and the possibility that the conference play off might be postponed or cancelled altogether....Whom ever would be in first place at the end of the regular season or whenever the remainder of the conference schedule might be cancelled would then be champion by default, I suppose....And the second place team would surely feel as badly as the Frogs and Frog faithful did in 2014 when the play off was yanked out from under them....
As you probably know, I am firmly in the "If there's light at the end of the tunnel, it's probably a train" camp. If the Frogs have any luck at all, it's bad. Why is it nice and shady all of a sudden? Because a piano is about to come crashing down on our heads. A Card-carrying pessimist through and through.

Thus, it is Karmically Perfect that this is the season that All Goes Right.

FWSTC Hfrog

The Frogs finally find a pulse on offense. Non- Wins: OU, Okla. St. and the usual ??? loss (take your pick) that comes out of nowhere.
7-3. Think we all will know which direction this season is going to play out after smu.