• The KillerFrogs

Ponies are coming

Eight

The reason they scored 41 points last year is that knew our defensive signals during the first half in which they scored 31 points. That's on our coaches. If we aren't smarter than that, we don't deserve to win.

some view this as a recurrent board myth, but one of the funniest and telling moments in one of the recent coaches' round tables for the cfp was when gary made a comment about stealing signs and dana holgerson starts going through gary's signals

LSU Game Attendee

some view this as a recurrent board myth, but one of the funniest and telling moments in one of the recent coaches' round tables for the cfp was when gary made a comment about stealing signs and dana holgerson starts going through gary's signals
CGP does signal security as poorly as he does defense well. At least the skillet could help us laugh about it.

*edit- intended "skullet" ref Coach Holgo, but typo version works as well!

Last edited:

ECM

Trevone Boykin might actually end up killing five prostitutes before it’s all said and done. And you guys were ready to make him the next Pope!

Froglaw

117601997_3313009575387809_8222347531850192447_n.jpg

I see it was taken during an SMU sell out crowd.

Strat Frog

There’s nothing in it for us, only potential down side. Each year we have to win by 40 to look like we’re supposed to, and if we lose it’s a downer. Would rather we not schedule this series anymore.

Froglaw

Trevone Boykin might actually end up killing five prostitutes before it’s all said and done. And you guys were ready to make him the next Pope!

TB did not bring his College Football program down for over thirty years.

Mr. James and Mr. Dickerson did just that for the fans of the Hilltop.

Wallow in your irrelevance Pony Boy.

Jared7

Since there is no evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers at SMU, when is that salt of the earth, quality human going to revive the senatorial campaign?
I agree that there is no concrete direct evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU, but there is a LOT of circumstantial evidence that Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU. I've read or seen on the internet a whole bunch of such evidence. I think the jury is still out on whether Craig James killed 5 hookers while at SMU and I think we should continue to raise the issue until all such evidence is thoroughly and fully examined and weighed .

The only time SMU has ever realized any degree of prolonged success against the Frogs was from the

period 1979 to 1986. All eight of those victories occurred during that scandalous era when the 'Pony

Player Payroll' had reached its zenith...resulting in the 'Death Penalty'. Overall, SMU's fruitless efforts

to subdue the Frogs have been negligible to non existent.