• The KillerFrogs

Tennessee Tech Game Officially Canceled

InstaFrog

LMAO at "40 pieced". What kind of a [ profanity ] talks like that?
tenor.gif

Eight

Aren’t there six conferences still playing? Who else is in SMUs? Is Sam H, SFA, UTSA, etc still playing?

southland conference which is sam, sfa, acu, etc.....has cancelled their fall sports.

conference usa (utsa) recently met with med professionals to try to have fall sports this year.

the aac has said it is going ahead so the game with smu is the most logical choice. some are excited by the rivalry and the housewares, but i will be happy just to see the frogs play this fall.

TCUdirtbag

southland conference which is sam, sfa, acu, etc.....has cancelled their fall sports.

conference usa (utsa) recently met with med professionals to try to have fall sports this year.

the aac has said it is going ahead so the game with smu is the most logical choice. some are excited by the rivalry and the housewares, but i will be happy just to see the frogs play this fall.

Southland is still allowing teams to play fall OOC.

TCUdirtbag

Here are the Big 12’s current +1 plans:

- TCU v. SMU (American)
- Texas v. UTEP (Conference USA)
- OK State v. Tulsa (American)
- Tech v. Houston Baptist (Southland)
- WVU v. Eastern Kentucky (Ohio Valley)
- OU v Missouri State (Missouri Valley)
- Kansas v. Coastal Carolina (Sun Belt)
- K-State v. Arkansas State (Sun Belt)
- Iowa State v. Louisiana (Sun Belt)
- Baylor v. TBD

TCUdirtbag

curious how eligibility plays out.

if they play less than 5 games i guess in theory everyone red-shirts the rest of the season?

I have a lot of questions about what we’re doing with eligibility. Especially if we play football into October and then quit. Or if the CFP is cancelled. Would we ask our players to burn a year on a short or relatively meaningless season? I don’t expect the big ten or pac 12 to cast any votes in our favor with a blanket eligibility waiver for the season. Strange times.

Eight

I have a lot of questions about what we’re doing with eligibility. Especially if we play football into October and then quit. Or if the CFP is cancelled. Would we ask our players to burn a year on a short or relatively meaningless season? I don’t expect the big ten or pac 12 to cast any votes in our favor with a blanket eligibility waiver for the season. Strange times.

curious if we get full seasons for the big 12, acc, and sec does a group like the downtown athletic club still award the heisman?

Eight

another odd how will they handle this question......

game day recruiting. can't imagine the big 10 and pac will be happy if the big 12, acc, and sec are allowed to host high school recruits, but if it was a conference decision how do you punish the conferences willing to play?