• The KillerFrogs

2021 Recruiting Thread

The OL kid isn't ranked at all by Rivals. Rivals is so far behind on getting their rankings updated. I know you don't want to hear it but Baylor's class jumps a lot when the ranks get updated if you care about Rivals rankings.

Eight

The OL kid isn't ranked at all by Rivals. Rivals is so far behind on getting their rankings updated. I know you don't want to hear it but Baylor's class jumps a lot when the ranks get updated if you care about Rivals rankings.

1775864.jpg

CryptoMiner

Brandon Smiley DT 6-2/305 Durham NC Riverside recruiting was just starting to pick up before everything was shut down. Trimmed down from 330 to 305.

How could this happen ? Frogish assured us and guaranteed us this would not happen. Jackson wasn't to get an offer from UT according to him and Jackson was solid and not even wanting an offer from UT.

Look for his denial of all things in 3-2-1...........

Obviously this Maroon knows nothing about recruiting. This putz is now on IGNORE !

What a Macaroon !

Last edited:

Peacefrog

Degenerate
How could this happen ? Frogish assured us and guaranteed us this would not happen. Jackson wasn't to get an offer from UT according to him and Jackson was solid and not even wanting an offer from UT.

Look for his denial of all things in 3-2-1...........

Obviously this Maroon knows nothing about recruiting. This putz is now on IGNORE !

What a Macaroon !
I seem to remember someone, not sure who, ranting in some terrible version of English, about how Landon Watson had no interest in TCU. Do you remember who that was?

CryptoMiner

Only one of the top 9 TEs in Texas (as rated by Dave Campbell's Texas Football) remains uncommitted, Jasper Lott, and he is rated #1 by them. Top priority for the staff and has been relatively quiet about his recruiting. TCU expected to be one of his official visits along with Auburn, Arkansas and Ole miss (last not sure who it will be). Dad is a former All-American at North Texas and then an NFL S&C coach who is currently with the Chargers. Jasper went to HS in Cali his first two years.