• The KillerFrogs

Niko tweet

AroundWorldFrog

I ain’t your mommy, make your own damn lunch. :p
tenor.gif

AroundWorldFrog

Your Parathyroid glands are four pea-sized glands surrounding your thyroid. Not sure if your thyroid ablation impacted those but maybe. Just sharing a possible root cause as I went from 2 stones avg annually over 17 years to none.(other than the one that had formed pre-surgery and identified via ultrasound). Good luck, they're no fun.
Got my PSH checked this week at the urologist. It was normal so back to the drawing board. Thanks for the heads up tho, learned something new.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
My first stone was a 5.5 mm behemoth that hit the morning of my 1L torts exam. And I had no health insurance. Thankfully my dad was COB at Harris downtown so my mom came and picked me up in Dallas and drove me there. They broke it up with a lithotripsy procedure and I stayed overnight with a morphine drip attached to my IV. All I had to do was hit a button. Well, I very intentionally NEVER hit that button, but still got charged for 3 doses. Was easy to challenge, but still pissed me off.

And while my prof let me take the exam later and I got an A+, I remain convinced that damn stone cost me the torts Am Jur award.
Two things:

Paragraph 1: always hit the button. Always.
Paragraph 2: nerd