• The KillerFrogs

New 2020 Football Ticket Policy Released

ATO, could you comment on the delivery option for tickets. Someone on another site said they would be delivered only to a Google or Apple Pay account. Will there be other options like email if someone doesn't use one of those services?

atofrog

Contributor
ATO, could you comment on the delivery option for tickets. Someone on another site said they would be delivered only to a Google or Apple Pay account. Will there be other options like email if someone doesn't use one of those services?

All tickets will be shipped electronically to your email account. The Apple Wallet or Google Pay is a quicker way to download the tickets to be stored and accessed upon arrival.

If you don’t use those options, you can always save the email to access the tickets on your phone. Link below might help answer more questions.

https://gofrogs.com/sports/2020/7/1/mobile-tickets.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Go Frogs!

Peacefrog

Degenerate
All tickets will be shipped electronically to your email account. The Apple Wallet or Google Pay is a quicker way to download the tickets to be stored and accessed upon arrival.

If you don’t use those options, you can always save the email to access the tickets on your phone. Link below might help answer more questions.

https://gofrogs.com/sports/2020/7/1/mobile-tickets.aspx

Please let us know if you have any other questions.

Go Frogs!
Hey, @atofrog, have you seen my phone? One of my kids ran off with it and I’ve been searching for hours. Thanks.

PurpleBlood87

Wanting your money back for a product you don’t receive makes one a “selfish jerk”? Lol

I’m sure it’s great being a wealthy lawyer. However a lot of people have lost their jobs and can’t afford tickets for games they can’t go to. I’m lucky to have my “essential” job. However despite the fact that I travel around town every day putting myself and my family at risk of infection, my income keeps going down.

Congratulations on your wealth and ability to give without suffering. A lot of people are in worse situations and are glad that TCU offered refunds.

If i hadn't lost my job, I'd be glad to carry my season tickets over. I don't understa d why anyone would look down on someone for wanting their money back.

PurpleBlood87

atofrog

First thanks for your patience answering all these questions.

So one question and it might have been addressed earlier.

I have two tickets but would like to just get one ticket this season because it might help someone else get into a game.

Is it possible to request just one ticket and get a refund on the second ticket?

Thanks in advance.

atofrog

Contributor
atofrog

First thanks for your patience answering all these questions.

So one question and it might have been addressed earlier.

I have two tickets but would like to just get one ticket this season because it might help someone else get into a game.

Is it possible to request just one ticket and get a refund on the second ticket?

Thanks in advance.

Yes. Give us a call or email to let know how you want the second on refunded.

Go Frogs!

Bob Sugar

You are already in if you renewed. You will receive a selection date and time email next week. We are targeting Fri the 21st to send those emails and have the website available to start reviewing available seat options.

Go Frogs!
@atofrog Thanks. What about the Touchdown Club? Open or no?

HG73

The IRS tax code is simpler than this.

My old frat buddies get a big allotment of tickets and a bunch of us buy them. Great seats, had them for years. We all sit together with our wives and live or die with the Frogs on fall Saturdays. Great fun. As we get older some of us can't make the walk from the parking lot or can't take the heat of September games at 11AM. My wife doesn't accompany me anymore for those and other reasons, not the least of which is I can turn into Mr. Hyde on gameday depending on traffic to the stadium, game outcome etc. So at almost 70 I am down to one season ticket. Haven't missed two games in the last 50 years or so. How the hell am I gonna figure out if my ticket is good before I get in my car to haul my wore out ass from Rockwall to the game? Like I have done for 50 years? I guess it's finally time to hang 'em up and watch it on the big screen. Dang this is hard to take.

PurpleBlood87

Yes. Give us a call or email to let know how you want the second on refunded.

Go Frogs!

I sent an email and never got a reply. I'll call today. I doubt I habe enough priority points to get a shot at one ticket but it can't hurt to try.
Thanks for the reply. Have a great weekend.

Froglaw

I don’t think TCU has any issues with money in their pockets. I’m a normal middle class person who lives a good life style but I rather have my money now. There are plenty of rich “donors” with better seats, parking spots, etc than me who can pay the ride if they would like. Usually these are the ones that don’t even attend 1/2 the games anyways and some none at all.

Not very fair to ask people (not saying you, just a general statement) to just fork over 2-4k because TCU needs the money.

Uh TCU has a $90,000,000.00 shortfall.

Pretty big issue if everyone asks for their money back.

Froglaw

Wow! Lots of questions. Making me take my work home.

Yes, concessions will still be available along with beer sales. More info will be posted to our FAQ page as it becomes available.

Currently no plans to change parking prices or have a first come first served per game option. There are a lot of donors that pay for their location regardless if tailgating is permitted or not. You can always choose a less expensive lot this year without fear of losing current space for next year.

I’m not going to get into a debate about masks. That only leads to political finger pointing and that’s not my job. I will say that part of buying into a program means you are willing to make sacrifices and do whatever is necessary so we can continue having options to play sports this year. So if wearing a mask is what they are asking of me, then I am going to support our team.

Club seats are part of the selection process. But only for club donors. These areas will not be available for someone to select unless they already have club seats.

Yes, tickets will still be available on StubHub per our partnership agreement. TCU is no different than other schools that have the same agreement.

Go Frogs!

So the opposing teams rich alumni can still get seats in the west side club?

Asking for a friend.

Froglaw

why? you are presuming those who were going to buy those tickets haven't had a similar reduction in their income.

Objection, respondent assumes a fact not supported by the admissible evidence.

Sustained!

$90m is a lot of money for any university.

My only request was to let it ride if you could afford to do so.

Dogfrog

Objection, respondent assumes a fact not supported by the admissible evidence.

Sustained!

$90m is a lot of money for any university.

My only request was to let it ride if you could afford to do so.

Objection your honor, counselor pulled that $90M figure right out of his patooty. .

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
TCU also has a multi-billion dollar endowment that can be called upon in times of extreme duress.

Whatever the current situation, we're better off than many who are absolutely unprepared for a crisis like this.

Bob Sugar