• The KillerFrogs

GoFundMe for 2314

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Here is a link if you would like, and can, help 2314. He will need a lot more than the stated goal so I hope we can blow that out of the water. He remains unconscious in a Lubbock hospital. They are running tests. He is diagnosed with COVID after suffering seizures Sunday. He is a huge Frogs fan, was a trainer in the 1984 team. Anything you can offer would be appreciated, along with continued thoughts and prayers. Thanks.

https://gf.me/u/yp2wgh

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Update:

Positive news! Tony's most recent test results came back clear of any viral or bacterial complications and his medical team is reporting slight reactions from him during some moments. He's still got a long road to recovery, but the signs are good. Please keep sharing and praying!

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Update:

Positive news! Tony's most recent test results came back clear of any viral or bacterial complications and his medical team is reporting slight reactions from him during some moments. He's still got a long road to recovery, but the signs are good. Please keep sharing and praying!
Great news. His GoFundMe is just shy of $14K. Maybe someone can give it a push over that mark.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
Tuesday update from Tony's sister, Judy:

"Tony is still on a ventilator and dialysis around the clock.
He is still sedated but was trying to talk to nurse. He was following commands this morning, she asked him to wiggle his toes and he did, also to squeeze her hand and he did! They keep reminding him where he is and what’s going on as the breathing tube is confusing him. We aren’t face timing until he is better bc he struggles with the breathing tube and tries to talk.

Our prayers are working- please keep it up- I need my brother with me.
Thank you all and God bless you!"

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I am reminded of a friend who was put under sedation for a minor procedure. When he awoke, the nurse leaned down to ask how he was doing. He mumbled something incoherent. The nurse then smiled and said, "Now you rest easy. The sex change operation was a complete success!"

Spike

I am reminded of a friend who was put under sedation for a minor procedure. When he awoke, the nurse leaned down to ask how he was doing. He mumbled something incoherent. The nurse then smiled and said, "Now you rest easy. The sex change operation was a complete success!"

2314 as Caitlyn Jenner is not something I would ever want to see.