• The KillerFrogs

2020 Football Regular Season Predictions

Frogs likely have worst o-line in big 12, plus there are questions at DE, DL and QB. Add that all together and it does not equal a great season. 4 wins and 6 losses assuming a 10 game schedule. The 2021 season should be really good though.

Froginbedford

Unfortunately, distractions and drama this season will affect the win--non-win record...4-6 might have to be considered a successful season....Kansas, West Virginia, and Texas Tech might be considered possible wins and whoever the +1 school is....UT might be as distracted as the Frogs are likely to be....Everyone else seems to have the proverbial poop together....

Volare

Volare, should we revive this thread for a 10 game season?

At some point they will finalize things, and then we shall indeed revive.

(IF it's gonna be 9 Conf + 1 non-conf, we just need to know who the non-conf game will be, then everyone can make/adjust their predictions. TCUdirtbag already has the All non wins nailed down.)

Volare

Well at the risk of jinxing it all, looks like we have a set schedule now of 9 Big 12 + 1 Tenn Tech. Your predictions should add to TEN games. If you previously said zero non-wins I'll be putting that on the grid unless you want to revise.

Bob Sugar

13-0.

tenor.gif

Brog

Frogs likely have worst o-line in big 12, plus there are questions at DE, DL and QB. Add that all together and it does not equal a great season. 4 wins and 6 losses assuming a 10 game schedule. The 2021 season should be really good though.

But don't you get a bit weary of always saying, not good this year, but hey, the season after this one (2021) should be really good though.

Last edited:

HFrog1999

You know why TCU will win the National Championship this year? Because for the first time in nearly 20 years, I didn't buy tickets. I miss out on the good stuff. I went to the Fiesta Bowl but couldn't afford to go to the Rose Bowl. That trend will continue and TCU will win it all this year.

Brog

You know why TCU will win the National Championship this year? Because for the first time in nearly 20 years, I didn't buy tickets. I miss out on the good stuff. I went to the Fiesta Bowl but couldn't afford to go to the Rose Bowl. That trend will continue and TCU will win it all this year.

Yeah, but did you go to the Alamo Bowl and leave at the half?

Last edited: