• The KillerFrogs

New Big 12 Schedule Released

ftwfrog

I believe that this conversation has been had before... But, what in the name of all that is holy would somebody be scheduling a wedding during football season!?!? Don't they know that we have priorities?!?!

Women...
I don’t blame the women. Men, you have one job, and that’s to make sure the wedding is between February and August. Leave the flowers, meal, venue, denomination, attire, invite list, song, etc to your lovely bride.

HFrog1999

Ask them if the entire wedding party and guests will be masked up, even for the wedding pics. If not, you're out!

Masks.jpg

froginmn

One that hurts the most is the OU game.

That date was originally @ Baylor and I am a groomsman in a wedding that day. Having to come to terms with missing that game (pre covid) was hard enough. Up to this point in my life, I have never had to miss a home TCU game for a wedding. I've missed a few away games, but I've always had an out and been able to avoid missing home games. Having to miss OU of all games has me sick to my stomach right now. #stressed
Easy enough to claim you don't feel safe being in that wedding.

froginmn

Yeah, especially if you've got your eyes set on the NFL and this would have been a big year to make a name for yourself. I'd be super PO'd.
My SIL's long time boyfriend has a son who plays in the MAC. He has NFL aspirations and is concerned that other players playing while he sits out his senior year creates the chance for him to slide.