• The KillerFrogs

It's official: Big 10 to postpone, attempt to restart in spring

tenor.gif

LeagueCityFrog

Does the Big XII take them back? Maybe.

Are they worth more to the conference than either Arizona or Arizona State? Probably.

They are a natural rival, in a geographical easy place for most Big XII fans to drive to. Half their alums live in Kansas City. Should be an interesting couple of days of decisions to be made.

Do we also see if Colorado wants to come back and renew their annually rivalry games vs Nebraska and Oklahoma? I know Texas fans want Colorado back.

LeagueCityFrog

For prospective, this is one of the "doctors" that told the Pac-12 to stop playing football.

https://healthcare.utah.edu/fad/mddetail.php?physicianID=u0030716&name=david-j-petron

He is a sports medicine "doctor" that does platelet injections in knees. He only has 6 Google patient reviews and is currently scoring a 3.0 / 5.0

I would want an infectious disease or immunologist panel of doctors advising such a big decision and not this guy.

Wexahu

I would want an infectious disease or immunologist panel of doctors advising such a big decision and not this guy.

If we had an infectious disease or immunologist panel of doctors advising us or advising conferences, we'd be told to not do anything for another year and to never shake hands with somebody again.

No thanks.

What do you think these doctors would be recommending if their recommendations to shut things down, social distance, and wear masks came with the caveat that THEY lose their jobs and have no income for 2-3 years? I'm sick of people that don't stand to lose hardly anything through this charade lecturing on how other people should live.