• The KillerFrogs

2314 needs your prayers

FrogAbroad

Fight em on the ice brother. Prayers.
iu

LIGHT THE LAMP, Amigo!

LisaLT

Oh my god that is horrible news. I’m praying for a full recovery for Tony.

As we debate about having a football season, this gives me pause.

Diehard

He had a seizure and has since been diagnosed w covid 19. Was in ICU. You may not care for his on board persona but the guy would give you the shirt off his back. Please say prayers for the big guy.

Prayers for you, your family, and medical team.

CryptoMiner

Thanks for the update. I can't imagine how scary this must be for his family, which I assume can't visit with him. Just so surreal this virus in how random it is and how vastly different it can affect people.

It is so amazing how it can have so widely different affects on people.

I think his only family around is his sister Judy who also has the virus but not nearly as serious, mild cough, but she is quarantineing.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
It is so amazing how it can have so widely different affects on people.

I think his only family around is his sister Judy who also has the virus but not nearly as serious, mild cough, but she is quarantineing.
Has she told how she became infected and then likely passed it to 2314? I am pissed and now 2314 might lose his life over it.

Last edited:

LisaLT

Not sure I follow... are you saying she knew she had it, and then interacted with Tony anyway?
Unless she didn’t think she had it because the symptoms were mild. Or maybe someone he came in contact with somewhere had it. I suppose there are many possibilities and unless they traced his contacts, who knows. If his sister did pass it to him, that is really tragic.