• The KillerFrogs

TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity

I just passed by Hurricane Harbor and it was packed. The parking lot: packed. The park itself: packed. Question for the Counselors on this forum: How does this differ from outdoor stadiums?

FYI: I30 is closed in Arlington for bridge demo—Expect an additional 20 mins to your commute if you intend to pass through Arlington.

HToady

I just passed by Hurricane Harbor and it was packed. The parking lot: packed. The park itself: packed. Question for the Counselors on this forum: How does this differ from outdoor stadiums?

Last Sunday I had to go down to Cavenders in the Stockyards to pick up a gift around 2 pm. Drove through Stockyards station, completely packed. Drove by Joe Ts, completely packed. Not a mask in sight.

ticketfrog123

Might not be the right place for this, but has TCU ever done one-time donation bonuses for frog club? ie. Donations count for 5x instead of 3x

saw that UCF and a few other schools had done this. Would be interesting to see the donation rate if they try this.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Might not be the right place for this, but has TCU ever done one-time donation bonuses for frog club? ie. Donations count for 5x instead of 3x

saw that UCF and a few other schools had done this. Would be interesting to see the donation rate if they try this.
I donated the ticket money back, but have not yet seen what it did to my PP totals. I imagine a lot of folks are doing that, so my standing probably didn't move very much...

illini_frog

Should be 100%. If you are afraid of getting the virus or spreading it to someone at risk. DONT GO. Everyone else, can go.

If you still buy into the fear and hype surrounding this virus you pee sitting down

Seriously why are posts like this on this forum? TxFrog you really think allowing him to post still is good for the forum?

berryfrog95

Schlitterbahn was pretty damn full last Friday! Have to book an arrival time but by the late afternoon is was pretty packed......can’t be much different than 25 or 50% football stadium? If you want to go the the game or the Waterparks go, if not, stay home?

asleep003

Last Sunday I had to go down to Cavenders in the Stockyards to pick up a gift around 2 pm. Drove through Stockyards station, completely packed. Drove by Joe Ts, completely packed. Not a mask in sight.
If this is going to be the standard... then we'll be waiting for 2022 season before a potential normal football season.

illini_frog

Schlitterbahn was pretty damn full last Friday! Have to book an arrival time but by the late afternoon is was pretty packed......can’t be much different than 25 or 50% football stadium? If you want to go the the game or the Waterparks go, if not, stay home?

Except it isn't about just one person, it's about community spread. Ask the Rio Grande Valley.

Endless Purple

With these comments on choices for their tickets, when did the ticket office contact anyone about choices?
Who do you contact specifically? Last time I checked the website, it looked like the phone number for the ticket office was hidden pretty well as I could not find it. Just a generic email form to which they never replied back to me.

If I check my ticket account, it shows something about Covid setting for Dec 5th or so, but no explanation of what that is.

PS. This site still need to do something about the horrid autoplay videos that circumvent my autoplay block. Too many dangerous ads over the years here.

Eight

Seems strange to me that the perceived solution is some reduced quantity. Thats simplest to administer. I guess..
You can have 50,000 and no one gets sick or you can have 10,000, with one sick one....and lots get sick.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to check the people coming in with temperature checks and virus sniffing dogs, then to say, you 25% get in and good luck? You could say, "you want to get in? Come 3 hours to get checked".

temperature checking does nothing for asymptomatics and in large part is window dressing

Peacefrog

Degenerate
With these comments on choices for their tickets, when did the ticket office contact anyone about choices?
Who do you contact specifically? Last time I checked the website, it looked like the phone number for the ticket office was hidden pretty well as I could not find it. Just a generic email form to which they never replied back to me.

If I check my ticket account, it shows something about Covid setting for Dec 5th or so, but no explanation of what that is.

PS. This site still need to do something about the horrid autoplay videos that circumvent my autoplay block. Too many dangerous ads over the years here.
Here you go:

https://bfy.tw/Ojjm