• The KillerFrogs

FWST: Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word

AN ADULT DOESNT REPEAT DISGUSTING FILTH !! In any context whatsoever !!

this is for all you PATTERSON apologists and to show how INCREDIBLY STUPID Patterson was to repeat a terrible word -

Lets imagine you are a teacher of young girls 22 yrs old or younger maybe. Lets also imagine your own two daughters are in the audience and they are very sweet and innocent young women.

One nasty girl calls another one a MOTHER FU--ING BIT-H (rhymes with which) WHO-E (rhymes with more).

Instead of you as the teacher telling everyone including all the nice polite innocent girls in the room to not use bad words, you actually repeat the exact reprehensible nastiness and dirty names. You specifically say the exact same dirty disgusting words.

Is this how adults act ? Or are the adults in the room supposed to be the mature leaders of young people who show proper restraint and civility ?

Patterson was a complete idiot to repeat a disgusting insulting dirty word. Even if he said don't use it. You still DO NOT REPEAT IT. What a moron thing to do. Especially as the President of the Coaches Assn. In my view he should resign as President of the Assn (but not resign as Coach).

He is NOT innocent !! He repeated a disgusting slur. Adults don't do that. A kid says something disgusting - the adult leader corrects him - the adult leader doesn't repeat the same disgusting slur !! Geeez. How dumb is Patterson ? Makes me wonder now.

06DallasFrog

this is for all you PATTERSON apologists and to show how INCREDIBLY STUPID Patterson was to repeat a terrible word -

Lets imagine you are a teacher of young girls 22 yrs old or younger maybe. Lets also imagine your own two daughters are in the audience and they are very sweet and innocent young women.

One nasty girl calls another one a MOTHER FU--ING BIT-H (rhymes with which) WHO-E (rhymes with more).

Instead of you as the teacher telling everyone including all the nice polite innocent girls in the room to not use bad words, you actually repeat the exact reprehensible nastiness and dirty names. You specifically say the exact same dirty disgusting words.

Is this how adults act ? Or are the adults in the room supposed to be the mature leaders of young people who show proper restraint and civility ?

Patterson was a complete idiot to repeat a disgusting insulting dirty word. Even if he said don't use it. You still DO NOT REPEAT IT. What a moron thing to do. Especially as the President of the Coaches Assn. In my view he should resign as President of the Assn (but not resign as Coach).

He is NOT innocent !! He repeated a disgusting slur. Adults don't do that. A kid says something disgusting - the adult leader corrects him - the adult leader doesn't repeat the same disgusting slur !! Geeez. How dumb is Patterson ? Makes me wonder now.

I also wonder... do you highlight and right click for copy and paste or did you use the savvier, Control+C, Control+V?

GoFrog Yourself

IdealSentimentalDuckbillplatypus-size_restricted.gif

Christcu

Intent matters, and Gary Patterson can’t ever say that word

By Big Steaming Pile

TCU linebacker Dylan Jordan, you buried the lede.

In a rant the redshirt player posted on social media on Monday, Jordan waited until the 200th word to drop the allegation that TCU head coach Gary Patterson used the N-word around him. The post was 270 words.

Before the potential career-altering allegation, Jordan wrote about playing time. He wrote about how Patterson basically made fun of him, and then chewed him out for essentially what amounts to acting like a child.

Read more here: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article244694127.html#storylink=cpy

Christcu

Rediculous....I remember words used hourly....Blood, cracker, n---a, honky, etc . Etc ..just the way it was. Nobody was offended.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
The article says what most of us have been saying. There was no bad intent, take it in context and 60-year-old white guys shouldn't use it.

If I ever use it, which is very rarely and typically involving a conversation about race, I just call it the N-word.

froghair

Oh, it's just you