• The KillerFrogs

TCU to allow 25% crowd capacity

HFrog1999

I’m glad TCU offered refunds because

source.gif

HG73

Hey, whadya all do about those dumps that come upon you with some degree of urgency, and there's some force behind it such that you know that it's gonna sound like someone violently ripping a wet phone book in half, and a cough isn't gonna cover it up, and the wife or the kids or some random stranger are within earshot. Is the "courtesy flush" the only alternative or is Steel missing something here?
Missing a brain.

ifrog

I deferred. Every game will feel like we are playing an FCS opponent. Why pay for that experience? Especially with no tailgating.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
You guys don't need to risk your lives for some silly football games. Go ahead and keep asking for refunds and deferring to 2021. The more of you that opt out for this season, the better seat I can get for whatever games we do get to attend this year.

Last edited:

TCUdirtbag

Visitor tickets were waived but visiting players still get to allot X tickets for game (Players used to be given 4x per game and coaches 2x. Not sure if they'll restrict that further)

Regardless, it’s a very small number. Even relative to reduced capacity.

lowfrog

Hey, whadya all do about those dumps that come upon you with some degree of urgency, and there's some force behind it such that you know that it's gonna sound like someone violently ripping a wet phone book in half, and a cough isn't gonna cover it up, and the wife or the kids or some random stranger are within earshot. Is the "courtesy flush" the only alternative or is Steel missing something here?
Plan for these events the same as for the prep the night before a colonoscopy. Ensure that the bathroom is kept available for your use. Be no more than 20 feet from the reserved bathroom. Keep the path to the bathroom clear. Wear loose pants/shorts that can be dropped in a flash. Mix and drink the prep. When the urgency becomes undeniable 20 - 30 minutes later, turn the volume up -- way up -- on whatever music you are playing, quickly proceed to the bathroom, drop the pants/shorts, sit on the throne, and cut loose. When you a see a hamburger come out that you ate five years ago, you're getting close to being finished.

Last edited:

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Plan for these events the same as for the prep the night before a colonoscopy. Ensure that the bathroom is kept available for your use. Be no more than 20 feet from the reserved bathroom. Keep the path to the bathroom clear. Wear loose pants/shorts that can be dropped in a flash. Mix and drink the prep. When the urgency becomes undeniable 20 - 30 minutes later, turn the volume up -- way up -- on whatever music you are playing, quickly proceed to the bathroom, drop the pants/shorts, sit on the throne, and cut loose. When you a see a hamburger come out that you ate five years ago, you're getting close to being finished.
That was the most awful experience. Vile, evil potion. Unending grotesquerie...

HToady

Seems strange to me that the perceived solution is some reduced quantity. Thats simplest to administer. I guess..
You can have 50,000 and no one gets sick or you can have 10,000, with one sick one....and lots get sick.
Wouldn't it be more efficient to check the people coming in with temperature checks and virus sniffing dogs, then to say, you 25% get in and good luck? You could say, "you want to get in? Come 3 hours to get checked".