• The KillerFrogs

Niang opting out

Eight

why he changed his mind from what he said just a few weeks ago?

he knows and i hope he shared that with his coaches and teammates, but beyond that iit is his choice.

more importantly, i doubt lucas will be the last to make this decision and it is something teams and coaches will have to deal with for some time.

saw where john bosco high school in the la area had two seniors say regardless of if and when they have a season this year they will sit out this year and start to prepare for college.

SuperBarrFrog

he knows and i hope he shared that with his coaches and teammates, but beyond that iit is his choice.

more importantly, i doubt lucas will be the last to make this decision and it is something teams and coaches will have to deal with for some time.

saw where john bosco high school in the la area had two seniors say regardless of if and when they have a season this year they will sit out this year and start to prepare for college.

If I’d already committed to a college, I wouldn’t play this crazy season either. I’d get a part time job and save up some spending money for college instead.

DubaiFrog

I was listening to the Spotrac podcast, and he made a really interesting point about these opt-outs for players on the margins of making active roster spots. The way he explained it, you get $150k guaranteed if you opt out, which is about equal to the league minimum salary prorated for 5 games. So if you don't think you'll be active >5 games for the season, financially it makes sense for you to actually opt out and guarantee yourself $150k in income this year. I believe if you go to camp and end up getting cut, you end up with nothing.

In Niang's case it sounds like he's going to take the year to rehab, and try to come back 100% in 2021

Doctson's case sounds like he is barely hanging on in the league anyway, and wants to guarantee himself some living income this year while he can.

ifrog

why do you care if he changed his mind? It’s his career not yours

Eight

why do you care if he changed his mind? It’s his career not yours

where did i say i cared?

what i said was that is was his choice just like me telling you to scheiss off is my choice because once again you merely try to stir [ Finebaum ] up without adding anything

ifrog

where did i say i cared?

what i said was that is was his choice just like me telling you to scheiss off is my choice because once again you merely try to stir [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] up without adding anything

No. You questioned his decision because it doesn’t align with your conservative views. Bad day? Don’t take it out on me scheissing doosh

Eight

No. You questioned his decision because it doesn’t align with your conservative views. Bad day? Don’t take it out on me scheissing doosh

where did i say any of that? you can't find it because i didn't say it like most of the [ Finebaum ] you dig up on here.

at least hip hop and tyler try to be creative but you are nothing but redundant